5 day pouch HELP!

mamcmp621
on 2/11/14 6:05 am - Santa Cruz, CA

Hi - I want to do the reset starting next week.

Can you all provide suggestions on what to eat for the first two days of the liquid phase? And the last three days?

I don;t have the money right now to buy the books from the website so have to figurte this out on my own with your help.

I really, really don't want to get hungry or I will cave and not fini**** out.

Also - any suggestions on commercial smoothies to drink during this time or should I work on making my own - and if so  -any fulfilling recipes?

Excited for your feedback! I need to get back on track and lose about 20 lbs or regain.

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/14 2:29 am

I use "ProFit" protein powder/shake mix because I couldn't stand the other stuff.  It's sold by the "It Works" company.  And they are sooooooo yummy, even my daughter likes them and she's 2 lol.  You gotta check it out.  It's awesome...

http://wrappedbyemilee.myitworks.com/shop/product/316/

slamb
on 2/12/14 11:32 pm - Springtown, TX

I bought the book and tried to do it but was not successful. I got too hungry! You can have as much liquid as u want but must follow the rules of the pouch. Only fifteen minutes of actual drinking. No liquids thirty before, thirty after. Creamy broths, shakes, soups, etc....but not really chunky stuff. Third day is soft food such as yogurt, soups, soft eggs, tuna. That's when I fell off the wagon. Only fifteen minutes of eating. Protein first, 64 ounces of water, no white carbs, then fourth day was still soft but a little firmer like chicken, fish. Fifth day was veggies and fruit. You can always do the foods from the days before as u go along. In other words you can always do shakes and soups, soft foods etc.... As long as u consume only fifteen minutes, no liquids before and after, etc.... for me I have gained back 80 lbs of my original weight. I have done it eating slider foods. I guess I didn't realize that I was creating a slurry of carbs in my intestines all the time. I drink a lot of of coffee and tea with Splenda. (Terrible because it causes super sugar cravings ) and I ate animal crackers, chips, crackers, etc.... Washed down with coffee or tea. So I have gained. I didn't follow the rules of the pouch, drank with meals, didn'****ch white carbs. Evenings are awful and I all I want are sweets. If all you've gained is twenty pounds, get control now! Don't wait til it  gets 80 lbs.

datachick
on 2/13/14 6:48 am - WA
VSG on 10/26/12

why not just lower  your calories and increase your activity? Seems to be the smarter way to do it and would be a better way to take care of your body vs. another get-rich-quick scheme.

VSG 10/26/12 • HEIGHT 5'4"
GW = 140 lbs met Month 9
CW = 133
lbs
Loss per Month: 8 >  9 > 7 > SURGERY  > 15 > 10 > 10 > 10 > 7 > 5 > 6
  > 6 > 5 > 5 > 0

It works if you work it; it sorta works if you sorta work it; and it doesn't work if you don't work it.

elisenacole_1rules
on 2/22/14 6:25 am

i got some of the ITWORKSGLOBAL ultimate PROfit as well, its pretty good in chocolate, the vanilla wasn't my fave but you could add some berries or fruit to it. :-) I also loveeee the cookies and crème muscle milk, it's delish! good luck, you can do it!

Most Active
Recent Topics