ALMOST 10 YEARS POST OP

SWEET Tink
on 3/29/14 11:13 pm

May 27th this year I will be 10 years post op.  I am lucky to say I have had only a 4 pound gain ,. Life is good.   I have not been on OH for a long time due to a car accident . I have had several surgeries , but I am back on my feet .

Congratulations to all of you grads . I had worked for OH as a Bariatric Mentor but due to my accident I have not had time to do anything . If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to contact me .

Many blessings , Natalie

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Amy R.
on 3/30/14 5:33 am

Congrats on your long term success.  And thanks for posting about it.  Sometimes it seems like we see a lot of longer term post ops who have had significant and lasting regain and don't see many who, like  you, have found and kept success.

That must have been some car accident to require several surgeries.  I hope you are ok now.

amy

Loris
on 4/1/14 5:06 am - Midlothian, VA

Hello! I am so sorry about your health problems.  I was 9 years out 3/30 and weigh 103 @ 5'2.

Don 1962
on 4/2/14 8:43 am

Glad to see you again Natalie!

BlackRoseRNY
on 4/11/14 1:37 pm
RNY on 03/19/14 with

You inspire me!

Jen Lyn
on 4/12/14 12:23 am
RNY on 11/11/13

I loved seeing your photos. They capture a confident, sexy woman who is in charge. I admire that so much.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and continued success!

chestina
on 4/14/14 2:10 am - Crossnore , NC

It's refreshing to see that someone 10 years out has maintained so well. I am 4 1/2 years out and I have had a 22 lb gain. I have been very discouraged lately and I feel like I am doomed to gain it all back. I would love nothing more than to get back to my post op lowest weight and maintain. Now I feel a lil encouraged. Thanks for sharing. 

Highest-247, day of surgery-226, current-141, goal-140 , 100 lbs lost, 1 lb to go!

Most Active
Recent Topics