Thoughts on drinking all protein and dinner ideas for one?

severman
on 6/1/14 1:59 am - Indianapolis, IN

I kept a food journal for two weeks because I noticed I was feeling tired all the time.  I had just had my iron and thyroid along with other levels and they were all fine except for potassium(which I already knew because of previous problems with hypokalemia.) I found that I am not eating or drinking enough.  I always say I would rather drink liquids all day than eat, but apparently I'm not doing that either.  The not eating enough was a total shock because I felt like I was eating constantly.  I guess because of the stress of school that I am so busy all day that when I finally get a break I am eating something, but I don't get that many breaks during the day.  I also found that I am not getting in enough protein.  I know all proteins aren't equal and they don't like us to drink our proteins, but what do you guys think about drinking most of your protein just to get it in?  I bought some whey protein powder and can drink those throughout the day or on my 90 minute commute to and from school.  Another problem is that I am eating alone now and don't like fixing food for one.  What are some good ideas for quick menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinners for one serving?  Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Stephanie E

radarluv
on 6/18/14 2:36 am - TX

I am intersted in some responses on this as well. Anyone?

Most Active
Recent Topics