Sudden weight loss after 5 yrs out..

Divinerayne
on 7/6/14 3:02 pm - dallas, TX

Hello...has anybody else experienced a sudden weight loss and changes in how much they can eat after 5 or more years out of surgery? I've noticed that I've lost weight without even trying and it feels like I'm back at when I had the surgery. I find myself not being able to eat like I used to. I now get so full with only eating a lil portion and  I can only eat a little at a time, when I was used to at least having a meal. At the same time, I feel myself wanting to snack all the time. It's a weird feeling that I wasn't expecting. I almost feel like I need to go back to the beginning and remember what I did when I first had the surgery, like having the protein shakes and just snacking on veggies etc. Anybody else go through this?

birdiegirl
on 7/7/14 9:45 pm

early fullness can indicate other health issues.....if this has been occurring regularly for a period of time...then I would go see you pcp for a work up

mumzie33
on 7/15/14 10:55 am

Im also 5 yrs out. I have lost & then only regain in just a few days apart.. I have found myself grazing on nuts, bananas, watermelon etc... I want to drop the 25 I have gained in the last couple of yrs.. How do we stop the urge to snack..... I exercise 5 sometimes 6 days a week...

ralley38
on 10/4/14 12:31 pm

I am ten years out and having that problem. Im down 30# in less than 3 weeks. just posted details in a post on main board. I am having an exploratory lap in 2 days but I am getting really scared. Just found this site after researching the internet. Im off work and can’t do much of anything. Looking for input

Most Active
Recent Topics