SLEEVE REVISION

lillabee
on 7/25/14 7:56 am - NV

Hi everyone,

Here is my story. I had my WLS on 12/01/10. I was 250 lbs at my highest and I am 5'4. I lost 82 lbs. My absolute lowest weight was 167 but that lasted one day. I got pregnant 18 months post op per the recommended time of doc. I gained 35 lbs when preg. But I had gained 10 before I got preg. So I was about 176 when I got preg. I gave birth and went to 200 lbs quick. I am now 225. I went to doc and got endoscopy. He said I have two parts of my sleeve which are dilated (which I knew). I need a revision. Needless to say, I got an approval from the insurance very quick and I am scheduled for Aug 14. Now, I am ****ting bricks. I am scared to death. Im so scared of failure. I am so afraid I am not going to be able to keep the weight off. I know not one of you can fix this... but I need a good therapist and lost of good advice!!!

MercyQ
on 8/10/14 12:47 am, edited 8/10/14 12:49 am - FL

Hi Lillabee, first, congratulations on your baby! Also, congratulations on getting approval for your revision! Don't fret, the revision will give you the kick start for your loss. I "found" 40 of the nearly 167 lbs I had lost and trying really hard to lose them again by next April.

Try to get back to 'basics", get yourself on a sensible liquid diet pre-surgery in preparation, which you will need to be on post-surgery. You will loose, as soon as those few pounds start coming off and they WILL, that will be the best encouragement you can get and keep you on track.

Good luck, your "new" day is almost here!

MercyQ. This is the Beginning of the Rest of my Life!!

Most Active
Recent Topics