Aspartane poisoning is REAL

kdsmith
on 9/10/14 3:22 am - TX
Im over 13 years out and went from 287 lbs to under 150 and steady. My weight has fluctuated over the years but never got larger than a size 12. I am a size 6 at this point and 59 years old. I wanted to warn other members my age about what long term artificial sweetners did to me. I had whiplash about 5 years ago. (Of course, an uninsured driver rear ended me.) It took a very long time for me to get better. Then a couple of years past and my pain was coming back stronger and stronger. An MRI showed arthritis in my neck so I was prescribed Norcol for the pain. That would help me get my work done. I am a professional woman who works more hours than I should behind a desk. I got up to taking it four times a day. Some days I just couldn't get the pain to go away. I was feeling lazy and had no drive which is so different from how I have lived my life. I spent $750 to have blood work done to see what I was deficient in. I got prescription vitamins for that and still didn't feel better. Then I asked myself what am I doing that is making me feel so bad. I had my ah ha moment. It was the amount of diet sodas I was drinking a day 2 to 2-1/2 liters. To make it worse, for over 40 years. So, I switched to unsweetened tea. I lost weight AND my pain went away! I'm telling you I am pain free! I feel like I am 15 years younger and the old me is back. This office is going to start rockin because KD is fixing to get it moving! If you are consuming Aspartame stop now. If your joints hurt and you are consuming Aspartame stop now. If you don't feel good and are consuming Aspartame stop now. See if this is the cause. I wasted so much of my life not feeling good and it was all because of what I chose for my caffeine. I'm not on here often. Oh, my secret to why I kept the weight off? Before I put anything in my mouth I ask myself, "why am I wanting to eat this" If it is anything but because I am hungry, I reach for something to drink and you can bet it's not going to be a diet soda.
relovlee
on 9/22/14 2:01 pm - VA

no bueno on the diet soda(bubbles are satan to our pouches).. But im so glad you were able to figure it out that was the cause.

Sincerely,
Re
Most Active
Recent Topics