JUST GRATEFUL!!

dflprdfan
on 10/5/14 1:06 pm

It has been quite a while since I have visited the OH Forums and I just want to take a moment and truly thank each of you for sharing your stories, providing motivation and support, and answering questions. I had a sleeve in 2010 and plastic surgery with Dr. Sauceda in Mexico in 2012. I was 297 at surgery and am now 174. I have since gone on to become a Beachbody Coach (I know - who knew, right?) and I help others with their fitness journeys. I cannot tell you how much this online community of loving people helped me back in 200-2010 when I was trying to decide on which surgery, which doctor, and asking a thousand questions. I was never alone in my process and the love and support was overwhelming! I thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.

For those of you wondering if you should have a bariatric surgery - YES, get your life back, feel healthier, LIVE again! For those of you who have had surgery and are looking for help with your fitness, I am always willing to help pay it forward - just reach out to me! Again, THANK YOU OH COMMUNITY - my life is 180 degrees different and I am alive thanks to you all!

HW 297 / SW 257 / CW 210 / GW 160  

Most Active
Recent Topics