Looking for a Support Group in the San Antonio Area

Jeffboutwell77
on 12/30/14 10:11 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

Hi All I am a little over 2 years Rouxen y surgery and I have recently moved to San Antonio, Tx. I went to a support group but learned that there were no other bariatric patients going to it. I would really like to get into another group that meets regularly. If anyone knows of such a group please leave the address or name of the institution where it is being held. I have lost 105 pounds to date and I want to keep it that way. Thanks all wishing everyone great success.

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Eggface
on 1/1/15 6:44 am - Sunny Southern, CA

You might post this on the Texas board (use the drop down screen above that says Forums to find Texas)

Also OAC has a list. I might call the closest on the list and ask if they know of any too: http://www.obesityaction.org/advocacy/support-groups/texas-s upport-groups

and in August the OAC Obesity Action Coalition is hosting the Your Weight Matters National Convention in San Antonio www.YWMConvention.com an awesome event tons of support, local connection making. You can hit that website and sign up for e-alerts as the event gets closer the website will be more detailed.

Best to you!

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active
Recent Topics