back on track

Jobsies
on 1/8/16 5:20 pm - Pitman, NJ

I originally lost 200 pounds and made my goal but did not reach my doctors goal. I maintained for quite a while -- until i started law school and getting to the gym just wasn't as easy as it once was.

On the 1st, i started back up...no sweets, no bread, back to basics and i'm already down almost ten pounds. It's amazing how my tool never goes away and is always there to be used when i'm ready.

I've been attending therapy and I think that's also what's making it easier to get back on track. Learning to recognize my issues and triggers and how to cope with them has been instrumental in me staring to lose weight again.

I'm excited about finally reaching my doctor's goal and graduating law school this year...

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

Laura in Texas
on 1/9/16 5:57 am

Good for you!! Keep up the good work!! 

I had my weight loss surgery the same week as you. It is definitely still hard work, but worth it. I plan on continuing to fight for my health every day!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Jobsies
on 1/9/16 1:02 pm - Pitman, NJ

thanks! 

Surgery is still the best thing i have ever done.

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

Most Active
Recent Topics