Getting Back on Track Strategies

LisaLeal
on 10/11/17 5:50 am

I'm considering this day one! 200 calorie breakfast (egg white bites with red pepper) and coffee when I'm done. Water in between. Grilled chicken salad lunch and more water, dinner is up in the air. But no weekday wine. That's rule #1. Its simple - the calories/carbs aren't worth it and the more water I drink the better I look and feel.

RnY-Grad
on 10/26/17 8:48 pm

So many excellent ideas and suggestions in this thread. This is just what I was looking for. We all know most of this stuff already (let's face it, been there, done that), but we need reminders and refreshers and reinforcement. We need sharing and support and cheering on. Thank you all for sharing your hard-earned wisdom and insights.

Now, in the interest of sharing, how is everyone doing in your efforts to get back on track? I'm struggling with mine after being off track for six years or so. I'll do good for a day or two then backslide a day then refocus and try it again. I'm trying to use 2-3 protein drinks (100 cal. & 20 gms protein each) per day and then have a gastric-pouch-sized dinner. Lots of water and trying to increase exercise as able.

One day at a time.

Most Active
Recent Topics