Not me !

whatadish
on 7/29/05 6:55 am - Southwest, FL
I promise not to snoop around here too often but I had to let you folks know that your thoughts and experience have been appreciated by many of us just beginning this journey. Glad that you now have a board of your own but please don't leave the rest of us completely! I need the wisdom that you have shared . Laurie I Port Charlotte, FL
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 7:43 am - Fort Myers, FL
Laurie--You can't get rid of us that easily! We'll be around. Thanks for the compliment. BTW--how are you doing? I haven't noticed you on the mb lately.
whatadish
on 7/29/05 8:22 am - Southwest, FL
I'm doing well...thanks for asking. I've made great progress in the last 2 weeks in qualifiying for surgery. Just have my psych eval to go on Aug 18th! Other than that been busy with the rebuild of my office. The contractor is finally on it and we hope to be back in it in Sept. Heading down to Fort Myers tomorrow to look at new office furniture. It's always fun redecorating. We have been trapped in the contractors small trailer in our parking lot for almost 1 year (since Charley) Last month the AC caught on fire (didn't know I could move so fast!) and last week we were hit by a runaway boat that came off it****ch while be towed down Route 41. The excitement never ends! Best of luck with your plastic surgery. You are going to look marvelous !!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 8:13 am - Yakima, WA
I look at OH (the whole website) as a planet. I love to visit different countries (boards) and absorb and offer...however HOME is the main board for me (((HUGS))) and thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics