WILL BE 3 YEARS POST OP AUGUST 8TH

Elle Felts
on 7/29/05 8:32 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
HELLO EVERYONE. IT'S GREAT TO SEE THIS BOARD HERE FOR ALL OF US. IT WILL BE GREAT TO CATCH UP WITH EVERYONE AGAIN. ELLE@GOAL
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 8:42 am - Fort Myers, FL
Welcome Elle--We are gonna have to do some recruiting to get this board rolling. 3 years is a long time--I remember reading your posts when I first came on OH. great job!
Elle Felts
on 7/29/05 9:34 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
THANKS LYNDA. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE. HEY, I THINK THIS BOARD IS ALREADY MOVING FASTER THAN SOME OF THE OTHER BOARDS. ELLE
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 10:53 am - Fort Myers, FL
Not that you in your lavender shirt or me in my pink shirt have anything to do with it. LOL Elle. I got tired of looking at my picture come up today.
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 8:45 am - Yakima, WA
Reminds me of that song..."Growin' ooold togetheeeeeeeeer...." LOL
John Rushton
on 7/29/05 9:07 am - Brookhaven, PA
Speak for yourself Tooter...I'm not going to get any older (at least what I am going to admit too ) JR
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 9:12 am - Yakima, WA
Ok, we won't point out any stray gray hairs we find floating around
John Rushton
on 7/29/05 9:15 am - Brookhaven, PA
I haven't gotten a picture of the now-beardless me done yet and sent in, but I got rid of the greatest mass of gray that I had - in my beard - the other week. I got tired of the comments about the beard making me look 10 years older - and I refused to go the Grecian Formula route. So I shaved it off. I have some gray in my hair - I don't think it's a lot, but my wife differs. But it's definitely more than it was a couple of years ago. I may turn completely gray, but I am *not* going to get any older!!! JR
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 12:06 pm - Yakima, WA
and here I am thinking of going completely silver
Elle Felts
on 7/29/05 9:35 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
JOHN!!! ELLE
Most Active
Recent Topics