"Long Time-No Post"...2 years/5 months out

Betty W.
on 7/29/05 10:13 pm - Springfield, Va
Good Morning to all of you. It has been so long since I've posted but I do sneak in almost every day and catch up on the latest. I am glad that someone started a graduate board because I felt like I had nothing new to offer the regular board. My journey has been a smooth one. My strong points are I still take all of my required vitimins and calcium but my "very" weak point is I think I've become addicted to smart choice popcorn..lol lol. I know it is fattening but I still want to nibble on it and wish I had never tasted it. I think it might be the salt. Maybe I need to joing an addiction group for popcorn..Now, is this a problem or what...just tell me I'm crazy (smile). Hugs, Betty in Virginia
Elle Felts
on 7/29/05 11:24 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
BETTY, IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU. IT'S BEEN AGES. HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU HERE. ELLE
Margaret F.
on 7/30/05 12:29 am - (7-07-04)
Betty, It's great to see your face again, it's like coming to old home week, we've all been through alot we need to share, look forward to it. love, margaret
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 2:37 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Betty ~ It's been WAY too LONG - so nice to see you again!!! Yep, Im gonna love this new board and I hope more and more of us keep showing up and posting. My addiction for salt (and sour stuff) has reared it's ugly head again. In the winter, I crave chocolate and in the summer I crave salty carbs. I suspect the dehydration, heat, sun, etc plays a big role in it. My newest salty carb food? Pretzle NIbs stuffed with Peanut Butter, from Sams. Of course I try to pretend the protein in PB justifies the extra carbs. Right! Hugs to you, sweet lady - Lei
dcox94
on 7/30/05 5:38 am - North Wilmington, DE
Hi Betty, Its nice to see you again! I followed you early on in my journey! So popcorn is good...I haven't gone there yet....I am a pretzelholic! Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 6:01 am - Fort Myers, FL
Betty-It is very good of you to drop on in. I have not seen you in ages--since the DC event I believe. Glad to hear all is well and think about it this way--smart choice popcorn addiction is much preferred to potato chip addiciction. Take care and hope to see you around more. Oh--just wondering-I'm too lazy to go look at your profile--but weren't you talking about moving to Florida a while ago? What ever happened with that? I do have the right person--right?
JoAnn
on 7/30/05 9:18 am - north of boston.., MA
to my sweeet momma
Elle Felts
on 7/30/05 12:52 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Whatever happened to Val??? I sure do miss her. Elle
Most Active
Recent Topics