3 years..4 months...postop~~ hanging in there

~~Stacie~~
on 7/30/05 2:47 am - the bottom of a long ass state, CA
Hi Guys- just heard about this new board, thought I would pop in! How is everyone??
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 3:57 am - Fort Myers, FL
My Stacie--You look so much younger--have you had face work done? LOL. Good to see you poppin in. Hope to see you around again soon. How are you doing?
~~Stacie~~
on 7/30/05 4:16 am - the bottom of a long ass state, CA
Hi Lynda- WLS wise I am doing well. Life is throwing some curves my direction this year..and I am trying to cope- got tired of seeing my 44 year old face, thought I would try a younger look on ! Take Care
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 4:54 am - Fort Myers, FL
Stacie--You were one of the first people I saw on the mb when I first joined. Always posting recipes and stuff. Then you changed your picture and I didn't even recognize you were the same person. I'm not lovin my 47 yo face. But it certainly is better than how I was looking at 45. What a cute kid you were. Hope your personal stuff works out for you.
shepkatt
on 7/30/05 7:39 am - Coronado, CA
Heya Stace! You know I love ya girl!
Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 8:48 am
love the peter pan collar!! glad to see you on here gratitude is my attitude Amanda S VG- October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls surgery/156@goal and after ps
~~Stacie~~
on 7/30/05 10:14 am - the bottom of a long ass state, CA
Hi Amanda~~ nice to see a board for us "old folks"..your looking great!
JoAnn
on 7/30/05 9:15 am - north of boston.., MA
hi stacy..how cute are you in that puicture glad to see you and all..hope alls well and all.. yea life sometimes throws us curveballs and we strike out but your a strong lady and you will be ok! hows brittany doing? hugs joann
~~Stacie~~
on 7/30/05 10:15 am - the bottom of a long ass state, CA
Hi Jo- I got tired of my current pic, and have not found a new one I like, so I figured what the hell go with the old ! Thanks for the vote of confidence,I am not feeling the strong..but time will tell. Say a few extra prayers, k??
Delores S.
on 7/30/05 10:33 am - Country Road, KY
I would know those eyes and that smile anywhere. Glad to see ya!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics