I'm here too!!

Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 8:46 am
hi all 3 years 9 months of regaining my health (certainly not my wealth with having to pay a major part of the surgery and some of the plastic work as well. I also have some very recent photos on my profile! glad to see an oldies posting board gratitude is my attitude Amanda S VG- October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls surgery/156@goal and after ps
JoAnn
on 7/30/05 9:16 am - north of boston.., MA
amanda its great seeing you on these boards...you were one of the first people when i came here on amos i used to read your profile and posts.. i think its great we have this forum ..take care of yourself joann
Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 10:20 pm
I miss yours too- we need straight talkers!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 10:24 am - Fort Myers, FL
Amanda--Just checked out your profile. Great pics. I was trying to figure out which one I like best--It is a great picture of you on your deck. But the pictures of you and your daughter make me smile. Congrats on doing an outstanding job.
Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 10:23 pm
thankyou I am blessed my husband does professional photography as a second job, and I am getting where I love being the subject. After so many years of hiding in the background or using kids (one per thigh)to hide behind. Well it is a good thing I am not using the son anymore he is 6'2" and still growing.
Most Active
Recent Topics