I'M LOVIN' IT!!!

Elle Felts
on 7/30/05 12:50 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Ya'll are great. It's so good to see everyone. Hope ya'll have a good rest of the weekend. See you all tomorrow. elle
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/30/05 2:05 pm - Florence, AL
Good night! I hope you have sweet dreams! Hugs, Tammy
Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 10:55 pm
hey elle girl are you our ring leader are you training to be a chapter leader. The info supplied is so wonderful and I am sure we will have enough active members here to count as a chapter (maybe you will be the first online-chapter leader) The training is great it helps with group dynamics- they send out info (nutritional.motivational) to spark discussions. You could post them here for us. If you are not interested I know I am going through the training for a local face-to-face group and would be willing to share some of it here! gratitiude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls journey/156@goal and ps
Darlene
on 7/31/05 1:41 pm
Amanda, The chapter leaders site is www.obesityhelpchapters.com Darlene
Amanda-DS
on 7/31/05 10:56 pm
thanks Darlene I am up on it, I am in the process of training for a local group leader position- have all my papers in, I guess I was hoping that someone from the grads board- would be getting training as well. not everyone has access to a local group and I find as people reach goal and stay there usually about 6 months they move out of our local support group. Having a support group (yes it would be cyber) that is focused soley on long-term issues could benefit us all. I was just a hoping Elle would be it as she seems to be instumental on our new flegling Grads board. Amanda
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/05 11:29 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Amanda--Charlie C is in the process of getting training to become a group leader.
Darlene
on 7/31/05 11:38 pm
Oh ok, I went thru the first batch almost a year ago...You will like it. Darlene
charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 5:01 am - Mansfield, TX
How pretty you look, Elle! It's been so long! I hope all is well with your family. I'm looking forward to catching up with all the old-timers who helped me through my journey! God bless! XOXO Charlene
Most Active
Recent Topics