Hello!!

Val~
on 7/31/05 1:49 am
I am glad I finally found the board! Yes, I am challenged.... LOL I am way over a year post op and hope this board can help me with my long term issues..... I know you guys are the best source of info and having not had the best support or information at the beginning of my post op life, I am trying to play catch up with my weight loss wayyyyy beyond the honeymoon period (I didn't know there was one!) I still have 40 pounds to lose to reach my own personal goal. So, nice to see you all Val~
Amanda-DS
on 7/31/05 2:12 am
so so glad to see your face again!! gratitude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls/156@goal and after ps
Elle Felts
on 7/31/05 2:59 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Hey Val~ Good to see you posting here. I need to lose a few more pounds for my personal satisfaction myself. Elle
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/05 9:11 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Val, Nice of you to come by. I've got a few pounds to go on my personal satisfaction counter too. Good luck to both of us. I'm thinking that I may start doing some polls on this board so we can learn the things that work for people and where I may be going wrong.
Most Active
Recent Topics