So this is where you've all been hiding!

charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 4:55 am - Mansfield, TX
OMG! It's like old home week! What a delight to come to this board and see so many familiar (and very missed) faces! Hi everyone! I've missed you! I just passed my 21-month anniversary. My weight fluctuates between 135 - 145 and is today sitting nicely at 138. I'm not sure why, since yesterday I was at 139 and ate like it was going out of style! Some days I barely remember to eat and other days, like yesterday, I can't seem to stop eating. What's up with that???? Does anyone else have days like that? It scares the heck out of me! Can't wait to read more post on this board so I can catch up with y'all! XOXO Charlene -249 lbs
Kaye A.
on 7/31/05 5:19 am - Brigham City, UT
Hi Charlene, I have those days and I feel like my old demons are coming back. Those days I drink more water and chew more gum. I totally understand what your are saying. Kaye
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:38 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hey Kaye!! I've missed seeing you on the boards so I just had to poke my head in and !!! See ya around the boards...Cap'n K-Man
Kaye A.
on 7/31/05 5:21 am - Brigham City, UT
Good grief Charlene. Sorry to post again but I just went to your profile to see what your before pic looked like. WOW What a change. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 10:16 am - Mansfield, TX
(Laughing) Thank you, Ma'am. I love the before and after page! You look great as well! XOXO Charlene
Amanda-DS
on 7/31/05 5:58 am
Charlene you look stunning in your new picture..........the contrast between the before and you sitting all cute and pretty in the lounge chair...oh my goodness!!!! you are a hot mama now!!!!!!!!!! yes I have those weird eating days too- some days I struggle to finish meals feeling stuffed and the next day I can not stop eating.....luckily I only weigh weekly or even less than that as long as the clothes fit the same-so I do not get crazy with the ups and downs of water fluctuation. glad you found us I love being here and visit it now as often as the DS board. gratitude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls surgery/155@goal and after ps
charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 10:18 am - Mansfield, TX
Thank you, Amanda! How lovely to know you are still doing so well and are still around! This has been such a treat, hearing from so many old chums and so many of my earliest heros and inspirations! God bless! XOXO Charlene
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/05 9:07 am - Fort Myers, FL
Charlene--I just want to say You look marrrrrrrrrrrvelous!!! You have come a long way baby!! Congratulations to you.
charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 10:20 am - Mansfield, TX
Thanks, Lynda! I had some great inspiration and help along the way! It's so good to see you again. You have always been such a huge support to me! XOXO Charlene
izdawnie
on 7/31/05 9:54 am - Haynesville, Me
OMG Charlene, I would not of even reconized you..... You look great, am so proud of you....... Yes I have days like that, it seems sometimes more days like that then I should, I even went back on fitday, just to test my numbers... and then today, I have had a protein shake and half a burger, just don't want to eat..... but will probably make up for it tomorrow.... lol...... You have a wonderful night.... and is so good to see you........ XOXOX
Most Active
Recent Topics