Good Morning

izdawnie
on 7/31/05 11:58 pm - Haynesville, Me
Good Morning from rainy Maine..... I can't believe I just got up, I never sleep this late..... How are you all this morning, and what is on your list of things to do today.... I have to run down the school with Marianne's shot records and pick up her schedule, and I think with the rainy day, it calls for my recliner, knitting needles and my soaps..... Here is a question for you all..... now that we are this far out, how many of you still wait 30 minutes before drinking, and how many of you still carry your water bottle around? I have gotten back to my old habits, of drinking coffee, and not drinking enough water anymore... oh yeah and have been in the diet soda's... I have got to knock that off, and get my water bottles back in action..... You all have a great day.... Love and Hugs...... me
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 12:01 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I do drink more coffee than I should and have gone to 1/2 the caffeine kinda. I don't feel like I get near as much water in as I should and certainly not enough protein. My hair is falling out some, but not bad. I still have not succumbed to diet sodas and for that, I'm so proud of myself. I did take a few sips of a friends diet Mountain Dew the other day, but it's just not the same. I hope you have a terrific day, despite the rain. Love ya, Elle
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 12:07 am - Haynesville, Me
When I was getting the house ready for sale, those diet vanilla cokes just tasted to good, and have been on a diet soda kick since, I wish I never started it..... I bought a 12 pack of water yesterday, and plan on getting back with that today.... You need to get back on the protein, I found a personal size blender made by hamiliton beach is great the lid is a drinking lid also, and boy does it grind the ice down into slushy form for the protein, and it also works with my coffee in the morning, with my mocha protein.... will definitly give this little blender a 10...... you have a great day too........ love ya
* Debbie *
on 8/1/05 12:57 am - Jupiter, FL
Hi there, I'm looking for a blender like that... can you please tell me the model name of that blender? Thanks ! * Debbie *
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 1:04 am - Haynesville, Me
Is called a Hamilton Beach Personal Blender, got it at Walmarts.... Saw them at K-marts to....
* Debbie *
on 8/1/05 2:13 am - Jupiter, FL
Thank you! Also... what size is the cup (in ounces) ???
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 5:28 am - Haynesville, Me
is either 16 or 24, just bif enough for a personal size shake......
lhanly
on 8/1/05 7:54 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 06/21/04 with
Debbie, You can also find them at WALMART! I've had mine for about 1 year. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 12:04 am - Fort Myers, FL
Val--I am on my way out to run errands--got to pack for my trip to Boston too. Funny we both had the same thought today though--the drinking thing was gonna be my question for tomorrow. Drinking--I have reverted back to sipping with my meals and I am absolutely convinced that this is part of what has caused my recent struggle. I think that is why I get hungry sooner. As of two days ago I have stopped. The one thing I did read though was that it is really important for us to drink before eating so we get lots of fluids--and don't get thirsty when we eat the salts in the food. I am back to basics. Have a great day!
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 12:12 am - Haynesville, Me
Lynda, I am going to do the same today..... I need to get back on track, tell ya what you hold my hand and I will hold yours..... and I need you to make me accountable.... This is a good test too, if we get back to basics, I wonder if we can drop those last few pounds...... You have a wonderful day, oh and get a pair of nice shoes you have to keep up with Joanne..... lolol
Most Active
Recent Topics