lets make a pact!

JoAnn
on 8/1/05 6:06 am - north of boston.., MA
if that is the right word to use but i spelled it phonetically :LOL" i make a pact that i will come on everyday..***** complain support laugh cry i will post about food life things just in general ok who is going to join this old geezeers pact? hugs JoAnn:STILL::
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 6:10 am - Fort Myers, FL
Old geezer pact--I'll join! but I won't join the Old azz hanger on pact. Joanne--really weird things are happening with my responses. If you sent me a response to my recent email asking for your number can you send it again [email protected] I am sitting here sending mail and my thingy keeps coming up telling me I have responses and then I click on it and nothing new is there--but really old responses are showing up way far back.. I am totally confused and I really should be packing--not spending time screwing with this.
JoAnn
on 8/1/05 12:00 pm - north of boston.., MA
see u in a few days!
WLS_Deb
on 8/1/05 6:11 am - East, Tx
AWW I can't promise ..but I will do my best to come as often as I can. I hate making promises that someday I will fail at .... After school gets started my attention span goes to pot LOL.. btw I have my grandbaby with me today and she's beggin me to get off and play with her so.. gotta go but .. I'll sure try... cross my heart and may I lose 10lbs if I tell white lies sometimes... WAHOOOO a sure bet on that one! deb
JoAnn
on 8/1/05 12:01 pm - north of boston.., MA
and u dont look like no bodys granny bella good for you..
capnkman
on 8/1/05 6:17 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
I'll try too JoAnn...it has been harder getting on here lately though...with the wt. loss, has also come this new found freedom to do so much more and be so much more active. I will tell ya this though...I sure am glad to have this board now. It's great to see all the "old timers" that helped me so much when I was a basket case, almost 2 years ago (when I was starting my journey) on here again. I was feeling badly that I had lost touch with so many of you and every time I get back on this particular board...it feels like I am back at another family reunion!! Have a super day and I'll do my best...Cap'n K-Man
JoAnn
on 8/1/05 12:02 pm - north of boston.., MA
yea we are like one crazy family aint we? it really is great to be able to post about anything and not get bashed i hope we all continue to stay here
capnkman
on 8/1/05 12:39 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
I hope we all can stop by as much as possible too!! Have a super night...Cap'n K-Man
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 6:30 am - Yakima, WA
I'll at LEAST pop in and say hi every day that I'm online (which is 99% of days lol). I love that we have a place to ask long term questions...but if we only show up to ask a question, then no one will ever be here to ANSWER them LOL Still here too!
JoAnn
on 8/1/05 12:03 pm - north of boston.., MA
hey i read about tooterpolopza .. thats a great idea if i ever think of going up your way ill defitnly save it fornext year glad to see ya as always :
Most Active
Recent Topics