Dixie Chick
on 8/1/05 11:18 am - War Eagle, AL
No AIM????
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 11:19 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
YEP, THERE NOW.
capnkman
on 8/1/05 12:12 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Alright you...where the heck ya been the last couple of days??? I was starting to think that maybe you were off on your secret life of being an astronaut on the shuttle...!! Isn't it good to be missed...ya know...calling ANYONE (except maybe the Sass Master) else, "Kiddo" just doesn't seem right...hee, hee!!! Anywho...I am just lovin' this new board and hope to stop by more often than I do on the other boards at this time. We are still pretty busy getting our house emptied out and ready to make our move at the end of this month. With that looming, I have a feeling that once my restrictions are lifted on Wed., I will be 100 times busier and will also be back to work too. I guess what I am saying is that if you just happen to be up here in Cheesehead Country at the end of August...you better bring your "sensible" shoes so I can put you to work helping us move!! Bring all the other "Bama Babes" with ya too...I'd love to meet all of you!! Have a super night and try, try...and TRY to behave yourself...I know it won't be easy...!!!...Cap'n K-Man
Dixie Chick
on 8/1/05 12:15 pm - War Eagle, AL
You are about to have mail......... Love from your Kiddo!
Queen of Plaster
on 8/1/05 11:59 pm - Woodland Park, CO
Morning Lindy ! Thanks for your response about TeAnn . Have a great day ! Kristy
Most Active
Recent Topics