Here I am...

Paola N.
on 8/1/05 11:47 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Ok, ok...I give in...didn't really want to come over here and leave the newbies alone...but all you guys have moved!!! XOXO, Paola
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 11:49 am - Haynesville, Me
LOL Paola, Welcome. and now you can call yourself an Official Bouncer!!!!!!!!
dcox94
on 8/1/05 11:57 am - North Wilmington, DE
OT....Val how is the garden this year? I have missed you and those pretty flowers in your background. Glad to see you again! Debbie
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 12:07 pm - Haynesville, Me
Hi Deb, Is nice seeing you too, didn't have time to garden this year. we moved up here to Maine last month, from Maryland..... but I plan on planting a lot of bulbs and things this fall.....
dcox94
on 8/1/05 12:16 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Well I hope to see pictures when they bloom! From Maryland to Maine WOW. Although I like both states...they are sooo pretty. How do you like it so far?
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 12:19 pm - Haynesville, Me
Deb, Only been here since June 16th, but am loving every minute of it so far, but will let you know after winter..... lol
dcox94
on 8/1/05 12:26 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Okay I guess I will be sending lots of fleece blankets to you in January! Now you can think protein...LOBSTER! Debbie
DeeDee
on 8/1/05 12:35 pm
I sure wish you had moved close to one of my homes ... either the Mississippi or Kentucky one. I need a neighbor who'll secretly plant bulbs in my yard so I can be surprised in the spring... and rumor has it you're just that kind of neighbor! DeeDee p.s. The Kentucky cottage is doing great ... see my "web site link" to see the progress. I'm actually getting the flowerbeds going!
izdawnie
on 8/1/05 1:04 pm - Haynesville, Me
LOL with you Dee I would have to sneak in rose bushes......
Paola N.
on 8/1/05 12:09 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Bouncer it is...
Most Active
Recent Topics