Jill1030’s Posts

Jill1030
on 4/30/18 4:07 pm
Topic: RE: 15lbs in 5 months! HELP!!

hey everyone!

So ill try and make this as painless as possible.

I had surgery 12/2/15 I started out weighing 215 I lost 13 lbs in 3 months doing the nutritional counseling before surgery. So after surgery I was 202 I lost 72lbs in 4months, bringing me down to 130. My dr.'s goal for me was 145, I couldn't except that so I exceeded it. I have no extra skin.

When i started gaining weight was when my psychiatrist took me off of one of my meds that helped me suppress my appetite (wellbrutrin.) I know I shouldn't of listened to her, but I did. :( so while i was off the wellbutrin i just ate and ate and ate. I literally cou;d NOT CONTROL my self. I wanted to stop I know i was doing the WRONG THING. The wellbutrin helps me with my anxiety (without wellbutrin i eat for anxiety) on top of me being still depressed from having my son 3 years ago. trying to find the right medicine. Well little did I know she was the wrong Dr. well actually I did now I just didn't have the energy to change Dr.'s and finally I did it a couple of months ago. And now i feel like the Wellbutrin is only somewhat working. I went back on the same dose as i was on before the other Dr. took me off. I'm still eating how im suppose to. and even though the scale isnt going up i feel like my hips are getting wider. it might only be me, as im sure many of you still feel fat when your really not. I need help I don't know what to do.

Most Active
Recent Topics