Hello and thanks for responding no hernia thanks kelly

kelpower
on 4/8/17 10:25 am
Topic: RE: Trouble Digesting 10 years out
thanks so much I am going to try all your suggestions Kelly

kelpower
on 3/4/17 9:51 pm
Topic: RE: Trouble Digesting 10 years out
Hi , just wondering if anyone has had these issues way out from surgery. Just recently it seems my pouch ( had gastric bypass 2006) gets full very fast like only after a couple of bites fast. I also find that there are quite a few things now I can not tolerate like chicken , beef breads. I have been lucky it seems my pouch never stretched out like they say might happen but never heard of it tightening to the point that I become full extremely fast. Some things are causing me great pain in chest area and also makes me vomit. What is going on I am a bit scared. My primary Dr sent me to Gastroenterologist who did endoscopy found small ulcer treated with meds ( for two weeks) but I am still struggling. Anyone have this happen and can tell me what to do thanks

kelpower
on 12/12/16 6:23 am
Topic: RE: Pain
thanks so very much for responding I will

kelpower
on 12/9/16 11:43 am
Topic: RE: Pain
Hello all, I am concerned and need to know if what i am experiencing is normal. I am 10 years post op. When eating lunch or dinner I get pain in chest between breast bones, it takes my breath away. It is like that ugly full feeling you get and know it is time to stop, but it happens fast like after a couple bits of food. My question is is it normal to be 10 years out and have this happen. Am I doing something wrong, Or is it something that I should get looked at. It does not happen all the time. I am able to snack but sometimes meals are just too much Hellp!!!!

kelpower
on 1/4/16 10:16 am
Topic: RE: Anyone 9 years out???
Hello JA, I never reached my goal but came close. I am going to make this my year. Do you still sometimes become very full very fast being 11 year out. It happens for me quite a bit. I am happy my pouch system still works but it is scary when sometimes dinner is like 3 bites. just want to know if this is normal thanks Kelly

kelpower
on 12/30/15 7:22 pm
Topic: RE: Pouch still working????? or is it problem
Hello I am nine years out, my question is, Is it still normal when eating to get very full fast. Sometimes I can have a normal dinner but sometimes I can only eat a very small amount and I get the horrible full feeling in my chest. A couple years after surgery I did have a serious problem in which I had to go in and have emergency surgery because my intestines hernia into my stomach. It was a freak thing but now I get scared when I feel bad. So just wanted to know if people still have full feels after 10 years and it is totally normal to be full fast thanks Kelpower

kelpower
on 12/30/15 7:12 pm
Topic: RE: Anyone 9 years out???
hello, I used this site for the first several years after surgery and it was such a great help to me, talking to others asking questions , recipes and just awesome support. I am back on ready to complete my journey by getting back on track and losing my last 50-60 pounds. I did gain some and now want to complete my journey. I have questions for people out as far as I am. I went to my anniversary date forum and no one is posting there last post was 2013, Anyone have a forum for people almost 10 years out. Just looking for support thanks Kelpower

kelpower
on 7/26/15 2:20 pm
Topic: RE: 8 years out need help
Thanks so very much for replying and so makes sense. I will work on my motivation

kelpower
on 7/21/15 1:07 pm
Topic: RE: 8 years out need help
Hello I am 8 years out and there has been great success and also troubles. Success was I lost about 80 pounds but never got to my goal to lose the 100 needed. Then had two more surgeries one emergency because my intestines herniated into my stomach. Very unexpected. Then I had gallbladder removed two weeks after that surgery. I was able to lose more weight so good and bad but scary. In the last couple of years I have regained about 35 pounds. My question is for anyone out this long, I find that at certain times of year I have difficult time eating , I will be able to do a few bites and then I get that full pain in chest you know that warning sign that you are done. Does this still happen to any of you? Is it cause for concern or just the RNY still working. Also I need to get motivate to lose my final 50 so pounds. Any suggestions thanks for listening

kelpower
on 7/21/15 6:14 am
Topic: RE: I have gained 40 lbs back. I am 6 months away from being 10 years out from RNY!!
Hello Kristi ,I too am in same boat. * years out and gained 35 back so now need to lose total of 50. can you share your new program with me need to get back on track thanks kelly

Most Active
Recent Topics