Nan2008’s Posts

Nan2008
on 5/9/17 5:58 am
Topic: RE: ***REGAIN ***Veterans, question?? What has worked for you with regain and losing it??

Hi! I had my surgery in 2009. I lost 160 lbs. My three kids also had surgery and together we lost 650 lbs. Three of us have had a bit of a bounce back. I have been trying like mad to get the 40+ pounds off that I put back on. I was recently introduced to a great product called THRIVE by my daughter (who also had gastric bypass) and I have to tell you, it is the BEST thing I have done for myself since having the surgery 8 years ago!

Thrive is premium grade nutrition, it's vitamins & minerals. It's a three step synergetic system that's done within the first 30-40 minutes of your morning routine. It helps with energy mood support general aches and discomforts weight management , works best when your eating right and incorporating exercise.

I wasn't taking my vitamins faithfully and since being on this plan my labs have been 'astonishing' according to my doctor :-) If you'd like to learn more about it, feel free to PM me or check out my website.

Ngrau1.Le-vel.com

Nan

HW 300
/ SW 280 / CW 138 /
GW 140
Hit Goal 4/2/2010

Most Active
Recent Topics