Photo Inspiration! First Disney trip in my new body! Biggest photo post yet!

AmberLee72
on 4/10/13 2:51 am

So my Love Lesa and I went to Disney World in February and WOW what a difference losing 169 lbs make! The last time I went to Disney I was at least 295 lbs and couldn't go on any of the thrill rides. This time around it was 100 % different! How refreshing it is to not even THINK  "am I going to fit?".  Unless you have been obese, people just don't understand the little things you take for granted when your thin. I am so grateful for my new life and Lesa and I had so much fun on our romantic Disney getaway! We have both lost a lot of weight and deserve to ride as many rollercoasters as possible!! kiss

Lesa and I at Disneyland in 2011. 3 months before my RNY. I had already lost some weight on my pre op diet. I weighed 294lbs at the time.

Lesa and I with Gaston in Disney World in February 2013. I weigh 142 lbs! What a difference!

Wow...it's amazing what your body can do! I was so so big! 

In 2011 I could not ride the carousel. I stood on the sidelines taking pictures of Lesa and my cousin.

Now after my RNY I get to be the one riding the carousel! This was a BIG DEAL for me.

I LOVE this picture of us!

aphillips631
on 4/11/13 10:10 pm
DS on 06/10/13

Wow! I hope that I will be able to lose as much as you have! You look wonderful!

dorky_kelly
on 4/15/13 3:25 am
RNY on 12/11/12

You guys are adorable!  You look so happy in the Happiest Place on Earth! 

I cannot WAIT to go to Disney World/Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I am smaller.  Not only for the plane ride there with NO seatbelt extender, but also to ride those thrill rides.  I was beyond disappointed that was too fat to ride on the Harry Potter rides.  I knew it was coming before I went there, but it was still so frustrating.  Now I can't wait!

Congrats!

AGE:  29  |  HEIGHT:  5'5"  |  HW:  375  |  SW:  349 (12/11/12)

Food Journal/Exercise Log 

Jennifer Birch
on 5/6/13 2:38 am - St. Cloud, FL
You look fabulous!
Katiebear291
on 5/15/13 11:15 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

Wow you look great! 

I am still in the deciding phase and this is so inspirational!!!  Thank you I am loving your pictures!

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 444 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2165 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4082 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6643 views