My Introduction!

DallasDivaQ
on 10/26/13 2:18 pm - arlington, TX
Hello everyone, my name is Quintaneda but everyone calls me Q (for obvious reasons). Just a little about me, I am 25 single black female no children and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Now to the real reason I'm here....I have decided that I want to have WLS and I have been leaning toward having the VSG. Wednesday Oct 30 ,2013 I have my first consultation, I'm so nervous you would think it was the day of surgery. I have been lurking on here reading updates, NSV's (my favorite posts), and pretty much anything that you all post. You all are the most supportive individuals I've never met. I really don't have much of a support system but when I get on here and read all of your inspiring words it makes me feel like we are one giant family looking out for each other and I am thankful for you guys being here. That's all I really have for now if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.
blair94
on 11/18/13 4:41 am - Oklahoma City, OK
On October 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM Pacific Time, DallasDivaQ wrote:
Hello everyone, my name is Quintaneda but everyone calls me Q (for obvious reasons). Just a little about me, I am 25 single black female no children and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Now to the real reason I'm here....I have decided that I want to have WLS and I have been leaning toward having the VSG. Wednesday Oct 30 ,2013 I have my first consultation, I'm so nervous you would think it was the day of surgery. I have been lurking on here reading updates, NSV's (my favorite posts), and pretty much anything that you all post. You all are the most supportive individuals I've never met. I really don't have much of a support system but when I get on here and read all of your inspiring words it makes me feel like we are one giant family looking out for each other and I am thankful for you guys being here. That's all I really have for now if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

How did your consultation go?! Any updates?

Message me for my Instagram/Facebook/Twitter details.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 444 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2164 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4082 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6643 views