Excess Skin

pghgirl
on 3/18/14 9:59 am

Has anyone had a bad experience with excess skin?  I know since we are young, we have a good chance of it just snapping back but still we can have excess skin. I have 160 to lose, has anyone with the same amount had a ton of excess skin?

dancerchick06
on 4/8/14 5:54 am
RNY on 01/07/15

I had the same post not too long ago. I am so paranoid about it.  Everyone I talked to said you would probably have excess skin, it's kind of an inevitable.  Even so, one girl told me being good about exercising and drinking water helped for her.  Also, people told me over and over again that even though you probably will have the skin, you won't even put your mind on it because all of that weight will be gone and you will feel so much better. After reading comments again and again, I finally have it drilled in my head.  I know you might be different if you're wanting to date or what-not.  Just know, later down the road, getting that skin removed is an option.  I want to lose around 160 as well so I know where you are coming from.

Susan M.
on 4/12/14 1:52 am

I'm trying to lose 200 pounds but I'm also expecting plastics for skin removal (and veins!).

I was told to give my body 2years after goal to bounce back especially for being younger, so who knows?

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 444 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2167 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4082 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6644 views