Fitness Challenge July 22nd

mythinme
on 7/22/10 1:18 pm
I must admit today was a rest day with a short nap included!! My youngest son and I went to go see Inception and wow...great movie. We caught the 8pm showing and the movie was 2 1/2 hrs long. What an ending too!! So, I didn't get to bed until after midnight...

Tomorrow I have some appts but will certainly hit the gym in the afternoon. How'd ya'll do today? 

HW
/  SW /  CW /  GW (1st goal met!! ) New Goal Weight                        height 5'3"
230 / 196132  / 135                                       125

Lee ~
on 7/22/10 2:36 pm - CA
Quick checkin for me.  I'm at 6.2 miles today and still have to do a lot of airport walking later this evening when a friend comes in.

Tomorrow starts my 60th birthday year reunion with my three best friends from grade school through 12th grade.  We're going to stay at a local resort/spa for the weekend.  I've asked them to bring workout clothes and swimsuits so that we can exercise.  I plan to work out in the morning before the next two come into town and then again on Sunday night.  If I miss Saturday, I'll call it a rest/play day.

Have a fun weekend!  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

valleyfree
on 7/22/10 11:41 pm - OR
I got in a 3 mile morning walk and a hike up/down a 1.2 mile hill in the evening.
HW 247/SW 232/CW 135/GW 140 Height 5'4"  Age 43 A BIT BELOW GOAL

sleeve genie
on 7/24/10 1:47 pm - Alhambra, CA
well i haven't checked in for a while,  i seem to spend most of my time on the sleeve forum,  but i did join a challenge that said i would lose 30 lbs by the end of august,  well so far i started out about 240 in may,  lost 18 lbs on the pre op diet and  was 222 on day of surgery 5/28  today i am 199 (have been for a few days) so thats 23 lbs post op,  so not sure if the preop loss counts, not sure when i joined the challenge so if it doesn't count then i have another month to lose another 7 lbs which will put me at 192  wow,  who would have thought ?? i'm very happy with how things are going,   I think my loss is slow and that my sleeve is bigger than a lot of the other sleeves,  but i'm ok with that,  only 59 lbs to go so that now sounds doable to me and i'm ok with losing it slowly because i now know i will lose it.   I really need to watch what i'm eating and exercise more.  So my first goal of wonderland was reached my new goal is to get to one hour exercise a day,  that's what the doctor's office told me on Monday.  So good luck to all of us,  Take care jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views