Menus and Miles Friday July 23rd

Roz !!!!
on 7/22/10 11:17 pm - Butler, PA
FRIDAY.....Yeah!!!!!!!!!  Everyone have a Great Weekend!!!!!

WOW...there were a lot of posts I have to catch up on!  It is so Great to see the LW board busy!!!

Hello to all of my Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!

Writing everything down has helped me so much!!! I would really like to see some more posters.  Seeing what is working for others helps the rest of us put some variety in our meals. 

RNY Maintenance 

B:   GNC Chocolate and Synthia-6 Chocolate Mint  30g
S:    Cheese Stick
L:    Arnolds honey wheat thin round with Lite Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese wedge
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
S:    1/2 thin round with peanut butter
S    Cherries and cheese stick
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
D:   Protein and veggies
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
S:  

Calories:   
Fats:               
Carbs:         
Protein:       

Vitamins:  Done
Calcium:  1/2 done plus chocolate chews through out the day
Water:  Drs. Orders.....I'm trying!
Miles: 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 7/23/10 12:07 am, edited 7/23/10 1:18 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Hi Roz!  Can't wait for the weekend!

B- 2 protein coffees
S - another big coffee from gas station
L - double protein shake (strawberry kiwi - syntrax nectar)
S - fish n chips - didn't taste very good
D - gyro and some beer

Vits:  yep - remembered them today - YAAAA
Water:  working on it
Miles:  ummmmmmm

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/10 12:17 am
 two  protein  chai teas  (  50 grams protein - 200  cal) 

3 small  fat free spinach spanakopita  with  fatfree monterey jack  cheese  melted on top 

but of yogurt 

Shannon D.
on 7/23/10 12:17 am
Good Morning! I was fully prepared for no weight loss today because my cycle has been 3 days with a loss, 4 days without. But I was down another half pound! I don't count it till I'm down to the even pound, so I didn't change my ticker, but it still felt good!

B: 1 scoop GNC Wheybolic w/ 16oz coffee
S: 1oz beef jerky
L: 2 oz scallops
S: 1 scoop GNC Wheybolic
D: Salmon and scallop sashimi
S: 1oz parmesan cheese chips

Cal: 698, Fat: 14, Carb: 22, Prot: 112
Vitamins: Done, Water: 6 cups so far
Exercise: 1 hour rotating 3 minute run, 3 minute weights, plus I don't know if it counts but I already cleaned my whole house

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

MajorMom
on 7/23/10 1:59 am, edited 7/23/10 7:34 am - VA
Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g)
S - Fage yogurt w/blueberries and another protein coffee (30g)
S - Atkins bar
L - protein shake (30g)
S - peanuts
D - chicken salad and fresh tomatoes w/mayo
S -

MILES: 2 - 15 minute walks (5,714 steps)  100 degrees on the way home today [wilt]

VITAMINS:
morning batch: done
zinc & C: done
3 calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: starting
bedtime batch: pending

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

lerkhart
on 7/23/10 2:01 am
I am so ready for the weekend.  I seriously need to clean my house.
Here's the plan:
B:  1/4 cup lf cottage cheese, 1 tbls sf strawberry preserves, 1/4 deli flat thin bread, 1/2 oz cheese
S:  Decaf Coffee
S:  Fuzzy Navel Protein Drink
L:  Pork Meatballs, 1/4 cup green beans, 1/4 cup squash/onions
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Ribeye Steak, baked sweet potato - not sure amounts yet
S:  Cheesecake pudding, lite cool whip

Totals through afternoon snack:
Calories 495
Carbs 29
Fat 34
Protein 70

Vitamins:  Morning done
Water:  40 ozs so far
Miles:  None

I went to Sonic to get an unsweet tea yesterday to mix my Lemon Tea protein in and when I got back to work I discovered it was sweet tea.  It was sooo good, but I only too 2 swallows because I knew if I drank that big drink I would probably be sick.  I gave it away and made my own with Crystal lite Lemon Tea and it was just as good.  I love Sonic's ice.

Roz, how is the water going????

LInda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
STLfan
on 7/23/10 2:32 am, edited 7/23/10 3:03 pm
Good Morning Roz! Been running around today was at the neurosurgeon and my wounds are doing fine but the medtronic people need to look at the stimulator device to trouble shoot it and that will be the 3rd of August. Got some vitamins in and am working on a protein shake and might have cantaloup too if I can get it in. Woke up with a 92 blood sugar.....real happy with that! Thinking maybe tacos for lunch and just have it again for supper! I can only eat one usually so there will be plenty for both meals. I love my WLS ....the scale was a bit down this morning ...not much but enough to register. Well the rest of the day is waiting so see ya later!.....Jeff

Ok didn't have tacos because my son ate them so I had Chinese food from the mall and I ate about a third of what they gave me.bourbon chicken and peppered chicken with noodles. Also had some strawberries with truvia sweetener and cantaloupe too.didn't get in the other two shakes and I am as full as a wood tick so probably won't ! Got the rest of the vitamins in and walked in the mall...bought a new cardinals cap and several pins......Sleep well my pretty.....aaaaha ha ha.....
Jeff                    
fitby40something
on 7/23/10 3:12 am, edited 7/23/10 2:03 pm - Southeast, MO
Hey Gang:

***************WARNING THIS MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS**************

***************************VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*****************************

Roz, I swear I started out good.  I really did and then somewhere along the line things went SOUTH!!!! Yeah, I guess that was when I made the DH BLT's for lunch and then my WONDERFUL Momma invited us for dinner.

You know, that I know this is a TERRIBLE menu.  But I truly feel if I'm going to use M&M as an accountability tool its important that I am honest.  I'm struggling to find the right balance that is going to get me back to losing.  I hadn't drank my protein shakes in a while and since I started back again last week I'm in love all over again.  But then I feel like if I'm drinking 2 or 3 shakes a day plus my lunch and dinner then I feel like that's going to be too many calories.  I thought about it a lot today and I'm wondering why I can't make my shakes my main meals (B/L/D) and then include a late morning and a late afternoon snack of something like a couple bites of protein and a couple bites of a vegetable.  I really think I would be satisfied that way.  I'm going to crunch the numbers a bit more and go from there.  But I am open to any suggestions.

I think I let all this thinking get the best of me today.  So I had a bad day...I'm over it.

B:  chocolate protein shake 30g
S:  Tuna salad  5g
L:  3 thin slices of bacon, 1 slice of bread, smear of mayo
S:  Greek yogurt w/peaches
D:  5 bites of pork chop and a few bites of biscuits-n-gravy (all made by Momma from scratch)
S:  few more bites of a biscuit

If it makes anyone feel any better, the biscuits and gravy made me feel like crap.

Protein:  I stopped counting when I realized the carbs & fat had probably negated any protein.
Water:

Julie   Extended Abdominalplasty & Breast Lift 6/22/11

fitby40something  HW 240/CONSULT 238/SW 225/CW 170/GW 138
"Get busy living or get busy dying."  --Shawshank Redemption

MajorMom
on 7/23/10 6:51 pm - VA
I like your idea, Julie. Use the protein shakes as much as you can and nibble little snacks and take your vites with a little bit of food or shake. A meal replaced with a shake is a good thing, babeee! I try to do that during the workweek...weekends are a little freer.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

bev-h.
on 7/23/10 4:11 am, edited 7/23/10 4:11 am
Tornado sirens went off last night at 10:15pm... uprooted my sleepy daughter and we drove down the road to my sisters for safety-- (they have a  basement)- Tornado touched down within 3 miles of my house. Thank God for my  bro-in-law who upon the all-clear whistle- was able to  pick my sound-asleep 80# daughter off the floor and put her in my car for me! She was able to sleepy-walk back into our home and to bed OK.   My hubby was holed- up a few miles away at our church- safer for that group to all stay there till all clear than to try to get home.
Tough to get everyone up this AM though!

Today's Plan:
      (coffee)
B:   Egg, cheese & ham bake   (18g)
S:   (1/2 small toasted bagel)
L:   1/2 c  black beans & brown rice with caramelized onions & 8 grapes (18g)
S:   Greek Yogurt  (15g)
       Protein Shot  (26g)
D:   Not sure- out with friends then to movie
S:   Atkins bar at movie  (17g)

Protein target:   94g  plus dinner
Vitamins - on track
Water - on track

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!