Good Morning. Come on vacation.

MajorMom
on 8/1/10 7:50 pm - VA
Keeping my fingers crossed for a busy week that will go by fast. We start vacation next week. I have no idea what we'll be doing. I know DH wants to play golf everyday and I want to go to the spa and maybe the pool and maybe shop a little, oh, and maybe a winery tour or 2. I have my walking path mapped out and it will be a little hillier than around here, so I'll try to be good. Who knows, maybe we'll even get to the water park this time.

Swinging lizards for all of you having surgery this week and all those waiting for approval and dates. Y'all have a great Monday.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

italianspice
on 8/1/10 9:18 pm - Eastlake, OH
Sounds like you are going to have a great time!
I am sure this week will fly!
Have a great day!

Just sipping and walking here. Doing well.

Maria
Lee ~
on 8/2/10 12:03 am - CA
Hi Maria,
I'm really glad to read that you're doing well.  Keep up the sipping and walking!  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

southernlady5464
on 8/1/10 9:38 pm
Sounds like you have a great week planned.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Jody ***
on 8/1/10 10:55 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Good morning Gina!  I need another vacation - this work stuff is getting to me and becoming real old....  I need to retire...

Sounds like you've got all kinds of plans for next week and it sounds like a lot of fun and very relaxing!  The week WILL go by fast... I promise!  (I sure hope it does too!)

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Cort0807
on 8/1/10 11:07 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
Hope you have a great time on vacation. I'm sure this week will fly by. I know I am cleaning house top to bottom, clearing out clothes that are too big already before RNY because I won't need them ever again woot woot.

I am anxious for it to cool down a tad in my neck of the woods and hopefully I'll be a trooper when recovery hits so me and the kiddo can make at least a few more zoo trips before the end of the year.

Roz !!!!
on 8/1/10 11:18 pm - Butler, PA
Vacation...awe...wishing.  I hope this week flies by at great speed for you and also smooth sailing.

I only have 2 days left and I'm saving them for fall.  DH and I are going to take a little road trip all by ourselves.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Lee ~
on 8/2/10 12:06 am - CA
Good Morning!

How cool that you're planning what you'll be doing next week Gina.  I know you'll have a great time.

Roz, I have 5 days left.  I'm hoping for a trip to NYC to see my son.  If not that, not sure yet what I'll want to do.

It's back to my desk this morning.  After three days out of the office, I start to forget what I'm supposed to do.  Today is about work, then work-out.  Nothing more exciting than that, but I'm not complaining!

Jody, I need to retire too!  :)

Have a fun day everyone.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

lerkhart
on 8/2/10 12:40 am
Gina, that sounds like a great plan for next week.

I'm hoping for a fast Monday and Tuesday.  We're going to my parents Wednesday afternoon to spend the rest of the week.  I have my one year doctors appointment Thursday afternoon.  Going to meet up with a girl from high school for lunch one day - I've never wanted to do this before so this is new for me!!

My son, his wife and DGD#1 are coming up Friday to spend the weekend with my parents - they are so excited.  I think we are just going to swim at my sisters and hang out.

Four more years until retirement for me - unless I can get DH to go back to work part time for a little while.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
FindingAndrea
on 8/2/10 10:30 am - Waterbury Center, VT
Have a great vacation! I'm all for the winery tour, but the again, I work for a culinary institute. Today we had an all faculty day, followed by an wine tasting for the core faculty which consisted of tasting two biodynamic wines, which means, the wine makers are into making organic wine which is healthier then regular wine.

Ticker

Create Your Own Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views