New to Posting

Linda W.
on 8/4/10 4:37 am - Americus, GA
Hi, I have been reading the post on the Lightweights board for quite a while.  I would like to join in.  I feel like I know many of you now.  You have been such a help to me over the past few months.  We all seem to have a lot of the same issues.   I had my surgery on 2/1/2010.   I have not figured out the ticker yet, so I don't know how to put in my new weight. 

Linda

Linda W.

browneyedDeeva
on 8/4/10 4:53 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
hey Lindaaaaaaaaa welcome this is a great great place to be . i wish i can explain the ticker widget thingie ill get u so cunfuzzled im sure someone else here can help i think u 1st need to go to the tools then body tracker thats where u change ur weight then i think the thingies change by themselves

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Linda D.
on 8/4/10 4:54 am - Armada, MI
Welcome, Linda - nice name!  This is a great board - my favorite on OH.  I had my RNY on 02/09/2010 - right around the same time as you.  It will be great to compare notes.  I look forward to hearing more from you!  

lerkhart
on 8/4/10 5:12 am
Hi Linda,
Welcome officially to the LW Board.

I see you got your picture to work.  Way to go!!
Try the TickerFactory.com and see if you can get that to work.  Call me if and I'll see if I can help you...

Great job so far!!

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Jody ***
on 8/4/10 5:14 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Hi Linda!  Welcome to the LW board and out of lurkdom!!  .

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

JustLookingToo
on 8/4/10 6:01 am - AL
Hi, Linda. I'm new here, too. Seems like a really nice group of people here. Some of the people on the other boards are scary mean, lol, so I don't post much. I just changed my ticker. Here are the steps I followed to change mine...

Go to "My Profile", "Health Tracker" (next to your avi picture), "Edit My Health Tracker", "Body Weight and Composition". Now, change your weight. You'll see the font darken. There's no way to save the info, so I always just click on something else on that same page. After that, I go back to "My Profile". You'll notice that your tracker has not changed yet. Refresh the page (I usually have to refresh twice, so maybe there is a lag in time or something). Anyway, after refreshing, your new weight should post to your ticker.

Nice meeting you and I look forward to following your progress!

Linda W.
on 8/4/10 6:15 am - Americus, GA
Thanks for the info.   I will try working on it some more.  I have made a bigger mess than I had it before!!
  Linda W.

JustLookingToo
on 8/4/10 6:25 am - AL
You could probably just delete everything you have on your tracker right now, choose a new tracker, put in your original weight, save that weight by going back to your profile and refreshing, and then just go back and enter your current weight. Good luck!

peyton88
on 8/4/10 6:28 am - Madison, GA
Welcome!  Glad you found us!!!
  HW/SW/CW/Goal.....219  / 206 /  122 / 130

chris_ruff
on 8/4/10 7:06 am
RNY on 04/07/09 with
Hi Linda! Nice to meetcha!
--Christina
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today