D'oh!!!

Shellie731
on 8/4/10 6:50 am
You would think that at six months out I would have my act together enough to stop me from making stupid mistakes. 
Last night my husband made steak for dinner.  Usually not a problem.  I actually tolerate beef much better than I do chicken.  I think it was a combination of it being slightly over-cooked and me not taking little bites or chewing well enough because a couple of(miserable) hours later it all came back up again.  I haven't made that mistake in month.  Goes to show you how important the rules are.
I'm taking it easy today.  Pouchie is still angry!
Respect the pouch!

graciesmommie
on 8/4/10 7:03 am
Respect the pouch and it will respect you!
Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
Jody ***
on 8/4/10 9:03 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Yup - and baby it until its not mad at you anymore....

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

italianspice
on 8/4/10 11:56 pm - Eastlake, OH
Hope pouchie settles down soon.
Do you think as you get further out you forget the rules sometimes, until you get an unwanted reminder of the rules?
Just curious, fresh post op here.
Thanks,
Maria
Shellie731
on 8/5/10 3:53 am
Do you think as you get further out you forget the rules sometimes, until you get an unwanted reminder of the rules?    Yes!  I think I was getting just a little too comfortable and I forgot to be mindful of how/what I was eating. 

italianspice
on 8/5/10 9:16 am - Eastlake, OH
Thanks. I kinda figured after awhile it becomes automati****il you overstep a boundary. Wasnt for sure though.
Maria
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 490 views