Good Morning. TGIF, babeees!!

MajorMom
on 8/5/10 8:31 pm - VA
Last day of the workweek and last day before vacay!!    Long meetings are done and I hope I can get some walking in today as I tie things up for the week off. I'm taking my lap top with me so I shouldn't lose contact.

Y'all have a great Friday and awesome weekend.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Jody ***
on 8/5/10 9:22 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
WOOHOO!!  My day started early today - 4am.. rain woke me up, I laid there thinking of what I needed to do at work and decided to just get up and do it.  So - I worked at work for about 3 hours and decided I'd had enough of that - emailed my boss and told him I wanted to finish my day up at home.  They had that dang A/C jacked up so high I was freezing my a$$ off.  I HATE that when they do that!!  AND - it was only 58 degrees outside!!!  So came home, poured myself another cup of coffee, made me an egg and toast and getting back to work (can't you tell?).. hehe

So - the laptop you're taking, is that your personal one or a work one? 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

MajorMom
on 8/5/10 9:29 pm - VA
It's one from work just in case. They are notorious for calling me and asking questions or asking for a slight modification for the client who wants something by COB.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Price S.
on 8/5/10 9:53 pm - Mills River, NC
I have my appointment today to get my supplies and diet instructions for 4 weeks of Optifast.  Not my most favorite idea, but the next step in the journey and I am ready to move on.  I start it on Sat, so here we go.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 8/5/10 11:46 pm - Butler, PA
Awesome!!!   Congrats on starting the most exciting journey ever!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 8/6/10 2:21 am - VA
4 weeks is a long time for a lightweight to be on nothing but liquid shakes. Please tell me you're allowed a small dinner meal or something. If not and you get shaky, please eat a peanut butter cracker or something. We're not cookie-cutter fat people, why won't docs treat us as individuals of different weights? (sorry about the rant)

--gina

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Price S.
on 8/6/10 5:11 am - Mills River, NC

Yes, actually I do get one small dinner (or whatever) meal a day.  The liquid just seems the overwhelming part of it right now.  But it is 5 shakes a day which with the one meal means eating every 3 hours so that doesn't seem too unreasonable.  I have to lose 8 lbs in the next 4 weeks so that should be easy enough, I hope.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 8/5/10 10:13 pm
Gina, I hope you have a great vacation next week.  I'm glad you will be in contact with us. 

I got my labs yesterday and I'm going to finish putting them in my spread sheet and then I'll post them so you can look at them for me if you don't mind and give suggestions.  He said everything looked good.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
sam1am
on 8/5/10 10:32 pm
TGIF and have a wonderful vacay, Gina!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Shannon D.
on 8/5/10 10:52 pm
Happy Friday to everyone! Another pound bit the dust! Today DH will not be working late. We are dropping the kids off with my mom to go birthday shopping for the middle child and go out for sushi! I hope the day is calm and uneventful up until then.

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views