the big interview

jashley
on 6/18/13 2:48 am
DS on 12/19/12

OK.  I have made it through to the 3rd interview with the CFO. 

I think Spanx or shape wear will some how make me feel more qualified during this encounter.  I've never worn this stuff before.  Not even a girdle.

Where do you get this stuff, and can I get it in 2 days?  Do brick and mortar stores sell this stuff?  I just need something across the belly. 

And I read another post about a woman who's co-worker pulled her aside and said she needed to get smaller underwear because her bloomers were all bunched up under her slacks and skirts.  Thank the good Lord I read about that instead of posting it.....  I will also buy new underwear.

MarthaMyDear
on 6/18/13 2:57 am - PA
RNY on 04/09/13

Good luck with your interview. Yes you can buy Spanx/shape wear at a store....look in the underwear dept.  Again, good luck on your 3rd interview!!

Lauren B.
on 6/18/13 3:19 am - Suffolk County, NY

Cracking me up for sure!!

Congrats on the interview with the CFO. He/she would be lucky to have you I'm sure.

You can get spanx at any major department store. Target sells a cheaper version as well, but I've never tried them. You might also consider some supportive, belly minimizing underwear, should be much cheaper. And finally, an extra large rubber band might do the trick :)

RNY 8/27/09 SW: 250 LW: 170 CW: 175 On the right path again!!!  

35 pounds of regain!!! 30 lost!!! Just a little more to go.

Karamay
on 6/18/13 5:57 am - NJ
DS on 12/18/12

I have bought 3 types...all from Walmart.  One is like a camisole...so a bra & a mid-section 'slimmer', the second one is like a girdle...it goes from just under the 'boobies' all the way down to just above the knee....slimming all the way, and the third is a combination of both.  I wear different ones depending on what I am wearing on the outside.  I do not find them comfortable, but can stand them for a few hours when needed.  They do hold you in nice & tight, but can be hard to sit in...so definitely practice that before the interview.

Good Luck!!

DS (Lap) on 12/18/12 w/ Dr. Onopchenko, HW- 242, SW- 231, GW- 130  Height - 5'3"

jashley
on 6/18/13 7:19 am
DS on 12/19/12

You are all so wonderful with your information on this.  I am dressed and ready to go shopping to hunt this down.

I was thinking about one that started under my girls and went down to mid thigh or the knee. That's why I never wore a girdle.  My belly starts just under my breasts and finishes right above the playground area - and I've looked 6 months pregnant for years.  So girdles rolled down, and the shaping cams rolled up.  It was the belly that would not be contained.  

Thanks for the warning about how uncomfortable they are.  This is good to know.  I will definitely practice moving, sitting and bending over with it on.

I found 1 suit in my closet that fits me.  I hope that's all the razzle dazzle this man needs.

Jody ***
on 6/18/13 7:50 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Kohls carries them also.  if you have a coupon you can get them for a good price  Ive also gotten them at Walmart.  good luck with your intrview.  

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

lerkhart
on 6/18/13 8:24 am

I have bought them at Walmart and Target.  They are uncomfortable to me. 

Good luck on your interview.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 6/18/13 8:42 am - Mills River, NC

I bought one at Walmart once.  First I couldn't get it on, then the next time I tried it on, it was way too big.  Never did wear it to let you know how it felt really.  My major concern was getting out of it to pee before I wet my pants. 

good luck on what hopefully will be the final productive interview!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

MacMadame
on 6/18/13 2:47 pm - Northern, CA

In the future, if you want something comfortable, I recommend Slimpressions. A bypass patient owns the company. But you have to order those online so it won't work for this time.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

jashley
on 6/18/13 3:24 pm
DS on 12/19/12

I will look into this one next.  Thanks for the referral.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views