MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/21/14 12:00 am - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Monday Everyone,

Hope your Easter weekend was good. Mine was real good but way too much food at my house and NO ONE took anyone home with them. Ugh I may be making a trip to my oldest son's home to get rid of some of this fattening foods. Everyone in my house is watching their weight. Oh well. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. I am grateful for the true meaning of Easter and that i got to spend time with my granddaughter yesterday. She is the light of my life and she is so much fun. Grateful for my life, family, health, weight loss and WLS. Grateful for all the choices of surgeries that people have today. Grateful for God in my life, my faith and answered prayers. Grateful for changes in our lives and for Obesity Help and all the amazing forums and everyone on this site whether you are pre op or post op. Grateful for the rain that we got this weekend even though it kind of messed up some easter egg hunts for kiddos. We needed it. Please share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 490 views