WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/22/14 10:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well. Yesterday was a horrible day for me....I'm praying today will be much better. I hate when I have a very stressful day and it seems to get worse instead of better....that's how yesterday was. All in all I am very grateful that today is a NEW day and that I woke up even though i didn't sleep well at all last night. I'm sure I will definately have a nap sometimes today. I have a very busy day on my agenda today. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday whether we think we do or not. Today I am grateful that it is a new day, grateful for my family, friends, my WLS, Obesity Help, grateful for God in my life and that he is there with me everyday whether my day is going well or not. Grateful for my church and that God hears and answers prayers. Grateful for all these forums here on OH and all the precious, amazing people on them always there to help someone out with questions as they go through their WLS journey. Grateful for support groups and encouragement that we get from others. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 489 views