THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/16/14 9:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Everyday of our lives we have LOTS of reasons to be grateful. Even if life is not treating you the best at this moment there are still reasons to be grateful. Waking up to a new day with second chances at better decisions is something we should ALL be grateful for everyday of our life. Today I am grateful for waking up, my health, my WLS and my faith in God and his answering my prayers even though at times not the answers I want but what HE feels is best for me and my life. Grateful for family, friends, Obesity Help and my life. Grateful for my visit from my oldest son, DIL and my precious granddaughter and for the news of a new grandbaby on the way. I'm SO ready for grandbaby #2. Grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS that were only dreams prior to my surgery. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views