Menus and Miles Friday July 25th

Roz !!!!
on 7/25/14 1:33 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Happy Friday!!!!!!   I Can't wait for the weekend.....It has been a rough couple of days!  I get up at 6:00 to help DH get showered and dressed and since he isn't allowed to drive I have to take him to work, come home and get myself ready, go feed my Mom and make sure she takes all of her meds, and then off to work I go. At least 3 weeks of this...I'm sure I will get use to it but I LOVE my quiet (ME) time in the morning after DH gets up. 

RNY Maintenance

Breakfast:          Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios

Protein:              Matrix Mint Cookie  35g

Lunch:                Small Wendy's Chili

Snack:                Nature Valley Gluten Free Almond Crunch Bar

Protein:              Syntrax Lemon Tea 23g

Snack:                Peach

Dinner:               Not sure

Snack:                3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Calories:      Protein:      Net Carbs:       Menus:

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Huneypie
on 7/25/14 2:59 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Hi Roz, I'm sorry you're loved ones are having a tough time and that they're having to lean on you so much - they're lucky to have you, not everyone is so fortunate.  Keep doing what you're doing - people like you help make the world a better place.

Anyway, it's that day - yippee!!

Pooch

I've been a hungry and thirsty monster today, no chance of dehydration here.  Am gonna have to think about phoning the dinner order through - yay!! 

B1 Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Cheese & ham (15)
S Yogurt (5)
B2 Protein shake (30)
L Chicken breast (30)
S Almonds (20)
S Protein shake (30)
D Chicken curry? (30)

Protein total (190)
F 96+  
V All in (inc 8 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 7/25/14 5:20 am - Butler, PA

I really don't mind....I'm just very tired and it has only been 3 days.  If DH was allowed to drive life would be so much easier.

Sounds Yummy!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Irisher
on 7/25/14 3:46 am
Mini Gastric Bypass on 12/27/12

So sorry to hear about DH's hand and the loss of your 'me' time. You're clearly a blessing to your family :-)

Menu...

• Roast beef, Swiss, and horseradish rolls
  • Cinnamon-almond butter-Greek yogurt dip with apple slices
  • Late lunch out with hubby... salad with protein?
  • Baked chicken wings Greek yogurt blue cheese dip and veggie dippers
  • Lemon protein ice cream with blueberries
  • On track to complete vitamin batches by bedtime (if I remember my late afternoon batch of calcium. Such a challenge lately!)

Miles... shopping, mall walking.

Roz !!!!
on 7/25/14 5:28 am, edited 7/25/14 5:28 am - Butler, PA

Blessing -  DH would say that is questionable...LOL.  I hit post and then I thought that was a dumb thing to say because DH would never say that. 

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 7/25/14 4:23 am

Hi Roz,

Hope you can get some rest this weekend.  I love my quite time too, but don't get much of it since DH retired!  The DGD's are coming for a spend the night party tomorrow.  I have booked all 3 of us an appointment to have pedi/mani's.  They love having their toes & nails done and I thought this would be something fun for us to do as girls.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Grilled Chicken, Salad w/ honey mustard dressing - DS was off so he came and had lunch with me - so nice because we hardly ever have any time to spend with just each other.
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  ??
S:  Some type of protein drink

Vitamins:  Morning & Afternoon Done
Water/Fluids:  80 ozs so far
Miles:  It is my weekend to clean the bathrooms at work so I'll do that this afternoon when I get off work.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 7/25/14 5:41 am - Butler, PA

He is such a baby when he is hurt.  I know it really hurts right now but I'm hoping by Monday it feels better.  I think it's crazy the company is making him go into work and just sit there with his arm propped up. The union argued that since he got hurt at work and he can't drive that they should be picking him up and taking him home but the company won't budge.

I think we might go with friends to the river tomorrow just to get away for awhile.  I think retirement is going to claim DH sooner than later.

I bet you are going to have so much fun with DGDs!!   My "girls" love to get pedi's too.  I take my Mom every 3 months and there is always more that just the 2 of us. 

Sounds like a good Protein Day!!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 7/25/14 6:37 am - VA

Ugh. Run away from home, Roz.

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g) [heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder, 3 oz of 1/2 & 1/2, 3 oz water and enough coffee to fill a 20 ounce blender bottle to the tip top X 2]
S - protein coffee (30g) and Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - popcorn
D - beef chuck roast and green beans
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch:
heme iron: pending

MILES:
walking (2 laps)

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 7/25/14 10:44 pm - Butler, PA

hahaha....This is probably all minor compared to what we might face when we get older so I might as well get used to it and quit complaining. I can't complain at home because he really takes it personally.

Maybe for a few hours we can relax on a nice boat and forget about everything.

What's the best kind of roast to buy with flavor? 

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 7/26/14 12:21 am - Mills River, NC

the positive part of DH being retired and sleeping late is that I have a good bit of the morning that is mine. 

Posting Saturday morning for Friday since I never got to it yesterday.

decaf protein coffee  33g
flax muffin with blackberries
lemon tea protein  13g
tuna salad, cracker, broccoli salad
lemon tea protein  13g
chicken salad, artichokes, roll
cookie

After walking and promising myself I was starting over, I had way too much carbs.  The leftovers from the dinner the other night (crackers, rolls, cookies, salads with a lot of fat) are almost gone, thank goodness.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 285 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 409 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 469 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 493 views