Menus and Miles Saturday July 26

Roz !!!!
on 7/25/14 11:11 pm - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Super Saturday!!!  Do you have Big plans today?  Make good choices!!!  Protein...Protein...Protein!!!!

I'm going to start today out with a better attitude than I did yesterday!!!  We are looking forward to going to the river today with DD#3's family and friends then home to watch DD#1's 2 little ones so they can to a wedding.  I might have to spend a little time cleaning because things have been left go since DH got hurt. I hear the shower running....He must have gotten his cast covered by himself....YEAH the day is looking Brighter.....!!!!!

RNY Maintenance

Breakfast:          Bowl of Raisin Bran

Protein:              Matrix Mint Cookie  35g

Lunch:               

Snack:                Nature Valley Gluten Free Almond Crunch Bar

Protein:              Syntrax Lemon Tea 23g

Snack:                Peach

Dinner:               Not sure

Snack:                3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 7/26/14 12:34 am, edited 7/26/14 9:34 pm - Mills River, NC

Men are such babies when they are hurt.  And I am a horrible nurse mate.  I just want to say "get over it and get on with it". 

So far, I have walked, been to the farmer's market for corn and tomatoes, fed the horses and me and am getting ready to go ride Poppy.  Then to the garden and maybe make some blackberry preserves.  DS is coming home after they play golf and I am planning on making lasania with strips of zucchini instead of pasta for supper.  hope it works ok.

decaf protein coffee  33
eggbeaters, cheese, spinach, sausage
lemon tea protein  13g
chicken salad, brocalli salad
lemon tea  13g
lasana with zucchini, not pasta, corn on the cob
protein shake  23g

trying very hard to stay out of the cracker, rolls and cookies today.  AND I DID, HURRAY.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Huneypie
on 7/26/14 5:55 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Woah Price - I'm tired just reading what you've done already!! ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Price S.
on 7/26/14 9:37 pm - Mills River, NC

After all that, I made blackberry preserves, went to the store and cooked supper.  DH asked why I was so tired.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 7/26/14 10:47 pm - Butler, PA

hahaha Price.....they never seem to notice!

Roz

on Maintenance

Roz !!!!
on 7/26/14 10:44 pm - Butler, PA

I hope your lasagna works out.  DH would NEVER even try that!  Yesterday I tried to find a tomato for my meat/cheese wrap and I didn't have any luck at all. I guess it's not tomato season in our neck of the woods yet.

Your Menu sounds Yummy!!

Roz

on Maintenance

A. Kondrlik
on 7/26/14 2:39 am
VSG on 01/24/13

When my poor husband is sick I am the worst nurse, and I actually AM one!

My DD is finishing up her garage sale and has made quite a pile of money!

B peppers and onions, egg, ww tortilla and salsa

L veggie salad, left over pork, some pepitas

Sgreek yogurt with something mixed in.

D salmon, cauliflour, barley?

S don't know

miles no, vites good, fluids a little behind

Anne 

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Roz !!!!
on 7/26/14 10:45 pm - Butler, PA

hahaha....now I don't feel so bad.  I'm thinking it's because I HATE to be bothered when I'm sick or hurt.  Just shut the door and leave me alone.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Huneypie
on 7/26/14 5:57 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I'm glad to hear that your DH is on the mend.  I wasn't a food saint today... must try harder tomorrow!!

I had some marshmallows this morning and the results weren't great (read gas)... luckily I didn't have to go out today.  Why do I think I can 'get away' with just a few, coz I don't!!  OK, I've thrown in some cheese triangles for my next grocery delivery order so I have something better to snack on.

It's been really hot today and we had all the doors and windows open which was just as well given the marshmallows I ate... I don't wanna be doing that in winter!!   The pizza probably wasn't the best encore either, but I seem to be over this morning's sugar fest.

B1 Chocolate protein shake (30)
B2 Protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Fromage frais (10)
S Marshmallows(!)  
L Chicken curry (30)
S Almonds (15)
D Pizza (15)

Protein total (135)
F 80+  
V All in (inc 8 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 7/26/14 10:50 pm - Butler, PA

I've never noticed if Marshmallows give me gas.  I don't even know why I eat those white fluffly looking things....LOL  Unless they are toasted over a fire and soft and gooey I don't even like them.

Totals are good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...