THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/20/14 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope you're having a great week. Mine has flown by and I'm not complaining. I've had a sinus infection and I went to the doctor tuesday ( after taking OTC meds that weren't working for me ) to get antibiotics. I'm going on vacation on saturday and won't be posting next week on here nor on the internet at all. I will truly miss ya'll but I will be on a cruise ship somewhere in the ocean hopefully having a amazing time. LOL I am truly grateful today for that ( I only booked it about a week and a few days ago ). Nothing like my hubby deciding at the last minute lets do this !!! LOL He HATES cruises but knows that I love them. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives everyday. Today I am grateful for vacation time ( haven't had one in 2 yrs. Grateful for my life and health, my WLS, my faith in God and for his answered prayers. Grateful for my husband and that he is doing as well as he is with his health issues. Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS that were only dreams before. Grateful for everyday that the good Lord gives me to live on this earth and encourage others and give them hope for a better future. Grateful for Obesity Help and for support groups which are VERY important to keep us on track on our WL journey. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed and safe day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Jody ***
on 8/21/14 2:17 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Enjoy your vacation! 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views