Menus and Miles Monday Aug. 25th

Roz !!!!
on 8/25/14 3:02 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Helloooooo LWS!!!!!   I was bummed yesterday morning when the scale said 122!  I even debated posting on the Sunday Weigh-In.....but I did.   I guess I'm tasting too made carbs while having a full house.  I was down to 120 this morning but I'm not sure that will stick.  I'm going to try harder to resist little bites of this and that when everyone else is snacking.

Busy Monday at work.  With schools starting the last week and more this week there are a lot of clients needing to change, cancel, or add day care.  I love these kinds of weeks! 

2 More DGD's started school this morning.  Although our step-DGD was handling it pretty well I felt bad because this is her 3rd school in 2 years.  They still haven't had the closing for their house yet so DD and hubby had to drive them to school (about 45 minutes away) and then they have to pick up at 3 different schools.

RNY Maintenance

Protein:              Matrix Mint Cookie  35g

Lunch:                Meat/Cheese wrap

Snack:                Part of a Fage with cherries (slight dump...way to many sugars and carbs)

Snack:                Laughing Cow Lite Swiss Cheese Wedge with 6 Saltines                  

Snack:                Banana

Dinner:               Thin Pork Chops and 1/2 cup Mac n Cheese

Snack:                3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 8/25/14 5:14 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Aww poor thing - changing schools that much can be stressful.  I'm sure she'll do fine though.

I've done pretty good staying on track.  This decarbing wasn't hard at all - in fact I didn't get the shakes and ickies from it.  I've got a few recipes to try that I need to get to the grocery store for.

Just got off the phone with my son.  He just got a new job and he's SO excited!  So am I and I hope this works as well for him as he hopes.  He's still a contract pilot but they pay a lot more and are *almost* guaranteeing full time.  He would only need to fly 6 days of the month to make what he is now, but they're saying 10 so that's a big pay jump for him.  Yea!  Always nice to see your kids do well. 

Last night was Nicoles' last night of working and off on maternity leave.  She's not due until Feb but they have disability insurance at work to cover pregnancy.  She used it with Vivi so she knows what to expect going into it now. 

Pedicure tonight.  I got up, showered and dressed, then decided to work from home since I had an online course to take that takes about 2 hours.  I didn't want to be sitting in a cubicle and having everyone and their brother watching. 

B - coffee w/silk and splenda

L - chicken tenderloins with pork rind breading and tomato/cucumber salad

D - not sure. I have steak and brats.  I'm also making some goodies I may try.

Vits:  yep

Water:  working on it.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Roz !!!!
on 8/25/14 6:30 am - Butler, PA

She was in all advanced classes  but her grades really dropped good after switching last year and since my DD hadn't been her step-mom very long she didn't keep after her but this year is going to be totally different.  My DD will be on her butt this year.  Her girls get straight A's and she isn't going to except any thing less from her this year.

Congrats to your son!!  In your DD's line of work maternity going on an early leave is probably very smart.  DD won't be on any kind of leave until the baby is due. She has no benefits but more importantly she has 300 girls counting on her to Coach them to a winning season.    The last 2 times she was pregnant she was on bed rest for awhile because of spotting and coached via her IPad on to a big screen.  Quite funny but it worked. It proved to the parents how dedicated she is to her teams.  There are a lot of gyms in Pittsburgh and she can't risk losing any of her girls.

Sounds like a good protein day!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 8/25/14 5:59 am - Mills River, NC

It's delightfully cooler here this week after being miserably hot last week.  I walked with Thor then drove Teke after getting hay.  Then paperwork.  I'm headed to muscle pump tonight.  I missed it all last week because the gym was being resurfaced and am glad to be headed back. 
The guys are gone all this week.  I am cooking very little and eating it over and over which doesn't bother me at all.  Couldn't do that if they were home.

decaf protein coffee  33g
eggbeaters, kale, cheese
roasted chicken, brocalli/feta salad, roasted Brussel Sprouts, all almost gone
lemon tea protein  13g
hamburger patty, low carb pita
protein shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 8/25/14 6:32 am - Butler, PA

Enjoy Muscle Pump...hope you don't get too sore!

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

A. Kondrlik
on 8/25/14 8:49 am
VSG on 01/24/13

Do you like muscle pump?  They are starting it at my gym next week.

Anne

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Price S.
on 8/25/14 9:41 am - Mills River, NC

I love it.  It is my favorite class.  I have all kind of adaptations because of the plate in my wrist and my knee that doesn't work but it has really helped me build my strength back after losing muscle along with fat. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Huneypie
on 8/25/14 6:13 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

School in August!?  In the UK the kids go back in September, so I've got another week of easy commutes left. 

Weird, I barfed last night about an hour after eating and about about 5 minutes after taking copper, iron, vit C.  I'm suspecting the vit C as it's a sublingual that I've been taking for about a week now.  I switched and took the the sublingual at lunch and I'm gonna try an effervescent one at bedtime (good way to get extra fluid in methinks).  I used to take a tablet, but ran out.

It's weird barfing twice in the space of week and it happens right at bedtime which is when I take iron, copper & vit C.  The iron and copper haven't changed in over a year - same brand.

B Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Pistachios (20)
L Pizza (20)
S Cheese triangles (5)
S Chocolate protein shake (30)
D Fish (25)

Protein total (135)
F96+  
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 8/25/14 6:35 am - Butler, PA

When mine girls were in younger school always started after Labor Day but now they start in August. 

Barfing...that would be awful.   Hope you get it figured out!

I've been hungry for pizza....     

Sounds Good! 

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 8/25/14 9:42 am - Mills River, NC

Make pizza chips!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views