Menus and Miles Wed. August 27th

Roz !!!!
on 8/27/14 1:08 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Helloooooo LWS!!!!!  Happy Over the Hump Day!!! The scale was down this morning but I can't remember if it was 121 or 120.  I was just so happy it wasn't 122!!!

DD#2 is having their house closing tomorrow...so happy for them!!!  Never give up on your dreams!!

RNY Maintenance

Protein:              Matrix Mint Cookie  35g

Snack:                Banana (hungry this morning)

Lunch:                Meat/Cheese wrap and grapes

Snack:                Roasted Chicken pieces

Snack:                    

Snack:                Nature Valley Gluten Free Almond Crunch Bar (YUMMY Nuts)

Dinner:               Grandson's will decide

Snack:                3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Huneypie
on 8/27/14 5:09 am, edited 8/27/14 5:11 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I am soo lovin' my Revitive - my feet are in heaven.   Not sure I explained, this is the device which gives you magnetic pulses to your feet and legs to massage them Revitivehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Revitive-Circulation-Booster-Packagi ng-Vary/dp/B004TPZEGM/ref=sr_1_3?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=140 9166322&sr=1-3&keywords=revitive

I'm not getting my butt in gear to workout, but I am enjoying my brisk lunch times walks.  I definitely don't stroll, so I'm sure the speed is doing me nothing but good and it's nice to get out while the weather's still okayi**** feels like Autumn already!! 

BTW congrats on the scale victory and all the best for an easy move for your daughter.

CamelDay

B Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Cheese & ham (30)
L Burger (30)
S Chocolate protein shake (30)
D Pizza (20)

Protein total (145)
F96+  
V All in (inc 8 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending
E 20 minute lunchtime walk

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 8/29/14 2:47 am - Butler, PA

DH would probably like the massager but I don't like my feet touched.  I hate getting pedicures.  This last time I just got my toes polished.

Sounds Good!  

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 8/27/14 5:49 am - Mills River, NC

It's been a nice day here, crisp this morning and I had a good drive in SC with Teke.  Muscle pump this evening. 

decaf protein coffee  33g
eggbeaters, kale, cheese
lemon tea protein  13g
1/2 baked chicken thigh, low carb protein bar
lemon tea protein  13g
leftover pork stirfry (less than 1.2c)
steak, salad
protein shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 8/29/14 2:49 am - Butler, PA

I need to make some stir fry.  I love cooked veggies but DH doesn't so it seems like a lot of work just for me but I guess I'd get several meals out of it.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 8/27/14 6:02 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Yea for the scale!  I know where it went though..  mine was up a lb... figures. 

Yea for your daughter!  Mine is still trying to sell her old  house... feast or famine it seems.  I hope they can sell it, they can't afford 2 house payments for long. 

It's been HOT here today in VA.  I'll take it.  I had the door open until just a bit ago. 

My hip/lower back have been bothering me for several weeks now.  Not sure what's going on with it but I need to find out. 

B - coffee and a sausage/egg muffin (home made in a muffin pan)

L - nothing...

S - some cashews that upset my pouch

D - ribeye steak on the grill  Grilled mushrooms/onions

Vits:  yes

Water:  a little low but working on it. 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Roz !!!!
on 8/29/14 2:57 am - Butler, PA

It wouldn't be able to afford one either.  They were lucky theirs sold before they found one to buy.  The only bad part was they got scared and was going to buy one they really didn't like but thankfully the realtor talked them out of it.  He probably regrets that now since they bought theirs off of Craig's List and he didn't get any commission (he voluntarily gave it up so they could afford the house).  Did she advertise on there?  When is the closing on her new one?

Sorry your scale is up!  Cashews give me a tummy ache too but the Nut Protein bars I eat don't bother me at all.  Maybe because I can't over eat them.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/14 6:27 am

I'm not as organized as the rest yet... I just started on Pureed phase yesterday so I am learning how to eat with my new tummy.

B: 4-5 oz of protein shake with almond unsweetend milk

S: 1 T peanut butter and 3 saltine crackers (only managed half before I was full)

L: 2 T canned chicken breast with light mayo & 3 saltines ( only managed half if that) was very full

S: 4-5 oz protein shake w/Almond unsweetened milk

D: Baked fish 

Did 2.4 mile walk at lunch today and a half mile at mid morning!!

Looking for advice or help if there is something I should change!!! 

Price S.
on 8/27/14 9:09 pm - Mills River, NC

You are doing great and every plan is different so the only thing I see is that I would try to get in more protein shake and not to worry about if you get in your food.  Our portions were 1/4c and we were to stop as soon as we felt full.  Some of us don't have good full signals any more so you have to really eat slow and pay attention.  I know the food really seems great right now but go slow.  The crackers are fine for now but really saltines have no nutrition and you might want to rethink them.  Those simple carbs will get you in trouble down the road.

Good for you with the walking.  That will help your weight loss and your digestion.  Be sure you are getting enough fluid. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/14 10:38 pm

You're absolutely Right!!! lol Went home, baked fish and got too full...didn't even know full so spent the evening miserable. Today already another day, 2.15 miles done already this am. and my plan is protein shake...fluid crystal light, and chicken slad no crackers and string cheese today. Gonna have simple days like this till I understand my full signals. Thanks for the advice hun!! Onward we go!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views