TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/8/14 10:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well for you. We all have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Life is never going to be perfect for you at least all the time. We all have days where it seems like everything is going wrong but that shouldn't make us be ungrateful for things in our life. I had one of those days yesterday. Had a blow out on a major freeway going 80 on saturday night. It ruined my tire...went to get it replaced yesterday ( had appointment ) got there and their system was shut down and they couldn't help me...went to another location and they couldn't help me either because the tire was out of stock....ordered it and it's coming in today. Also I'm having LOW Blood Pressure issues. Funny....I've been on BP meds for 9 months now due to high blood pressure. I've not been feeling the best for weeks now. I am grateful though that I am going to the doctor on thursday to get this issue addressed. Sorry....I truly am VERY GRATEFUL for my life and all that God is allowing in it. I am grateful that my BP meds have brought my BP down and now ( Praying hard....I can come off it...that is doubtful though LOL ). Grateful for my life and health, my WLS and my weight I've kept off for almost 9 yrs., family and friends, Grateful for OH and all the different message boards. Grateful for encouragement in my life. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

lerkhart
on 9/9/14 2:00 am

So glad you did not get hurt when your tire blew out.  Hope you feel better soon.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 9/9/14 8:14 am - Mills River, NC

Today is my 4 yr surgerversary and I am grateful for my RNY, my life and this wonderful group who help me through each and every day!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views