Menus and Miles Saturday Sept. 13th

Roz !!!!
on 9/13/14 12:59 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Happy Saturday LW's!!  I guess it's time to put away our summer clothes..... My dress pants that I have worn the last 3+ years still fit (wish I could remember how old they are) and look great so I'm not buying anything new for winter except a causal zipper sweatshirt and a couple pairs of jeans (which I hate wearing).  I bought some button down sweaters on the sale racks at the beginning of summer so I think I'm set with tops.  All the money I save on clothes shopping helps pay for my Dry Cleaning, Protein Powders and supplements.

Since our cruise is next month I'm going to get everything cleaned and pack our suitcases.  That will be one less thing I will have to worry about. 

RNY Maintenance Almost 6 years out!!!

Breakfast:    1/2 Croissant with 1/4 cup Eggbeater Whites and diced ham        

Lunch:              

Snack:          Baby carrots

Snack:          Nature Valley Gluten Free Almond Crunch Bar (YUMMY Nuts)

Dinner:           

Snack:          3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 9/13/14 2:40 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Hi Roz!

My clothes DON'T fit... and not too big either.  I really want to get 10 lbs off and then they will again.  I'm not allowing myself to buy any new dress pants.  My jeans fit and I typically wear dresses to work (when I go into the office).  Shirts/tops/sweaters fit fine....

Overcast and gloomy day here in VA today.  Been a bum - need to do laundry.  May run out to the Plow and Hearth store... it's a long drive but nothing much else to do.  Here it's 12:30 and I'm still in my pajamas.  No motivation. 

B - coffee and a awesome omelet

L -

D -

Vits:

Water:...

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 9/13/14 5:05 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Yay another cruise, I'm sure you'll have a great time.  The weather has turned here too - boo!! :-(

I had less protein today but that's coz I got up later - less time eating and more time sleeping, yay!! 

B1 Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chicken curry (30)
S Protein ice cream (20)
D Moussaka (25)

Protein: (110)
F 96+  
V All in (inc 7 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

singdoremi
on 9/13/14 5:17 am - NJ

I have been back to teaching my music classes for two weeks and boy, am I behind with everything.

let about five pounds creep back on this summer, but I am a work in progress and have been doing pretty well since getting back to work by getting in my protein drinks and exercising. I only weigh my self 2X a month because I get too hung up on numbers, so we'll see how things are going sometime this week. Raining like crazy in NJ right now!

B-chicken and grapes

L-honey ham and salad

S-premier vanilla w/coffee cubes

D-going out!

S-3 Tbl. Popcorn kernels in microwave

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

Price S.
on 9/13/14 8:14 am - Mills River, NC

It got up to almost 80 here but has cooled down now with rain storms all around.  I will be happy for fall, just not looking forward to winter.

Drove Teke this morning then ran errands.

decaf protein coffee  33g
French toast (sprouted grain bread)
lemon tea protein  13g
baked chicken thigh, green beans, butternut squash
lemon tea protein  13g
sausage, kraut, green beans
protein shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

MajorMom
on 9/13/14 7:15 pm - VA

Roz, I've worn everything out and started buying when the sale**** the past few weeks. I need just about everything just because everything is nearly thread bare. Amazing isn't it?

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g) [heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, 3-6 oz of 1/2 & 1/2, and enough coffee to fill a 20 ounce blender bottle to the tip]
S - protein coffee (30g) and Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - peanuts
L - chicken salad
D - pot roast and a glass of wine
S - CarbSmart ice cream and peanuts

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: skipping
evening batch: done
heme iron: done

MILES:
laundry and housework

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

A. Kondrlik
on 9/13/14 11:31 pm
VSG on 01/24/13

Posting this a day late.  My husband started his classes to become a deacon (Catholic) this weekend. The wife does all the classes and activity this with him.  so we spend Friday night and all day yesterday taking theology classes (masters level)  Our heads were spinning by 5 o clock yesterday. He has to take classes one weekend a month for 5 years.  It is quite a commitment.  They fed us all meals and they were very carb heavy.  So I thought I would fess up.  Though I really did pretty good. 

B egg, potatoes, bacon

L chili and salad

S almonds

D pork and Brussels sprouts at a restaurant

S I confess a smore , glass of wine

Anne

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views