MENUS AND MILES TUESDAY SEPT. 16TH

Roz !!!!
on 9/16/14 1:34 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Morning LWs!!!!!   Did you see how many Views on my Lurker post?  Over 600!!  I have to admit that probably 20+ were from me and I still haven't replied to everyone yet....but I'm going to!!  I know the regular posters sometimes get discouraged because there aren't many posters but this just shows me that you have to say is important because the lurkers keep coming back because of YOU!!! 

RNY Maintenance Almost 6 years out!!!

Breakfast:        Banana    

Lunch:              1 giant meatball...DGD must have made it...lol

Snack:              Laughing Cow Wedge with 6 saltines

Snack:              Nature Valley Gluten Free Almond Crunch Bar (YUMMY Nuts)

Dinner:             Nothing planned...guessing boneless pork chops

Snack:              3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/14 1:54 am

Hi all!!!!

Now on the Soft food stage!!! 

Breakfast: 1 EAS Advantage shake with 2 scoops of unflavored protein added!! Drink this over a 2 hour period so hoping most of the protein is absorbed.

S: 1 tbsp of peanut butter

L: chicken salad

1 mozzarella string cheese (if it will fit)

S: Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt strawberry flavored

D: Progresso chicken tortilla soup with chicken breast added

S: tbd

Exercise will be 30 minutes Arc trainer and 20 minutes on leg machines

I have a question though. I am trying to set the percentages on MFP of carbs, protoeins and fats. I have seen you all discuss this but can't find the post. What is the daily ratio of these 3 things that work best?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 6:40 am - Butler, PA

Sounds Good!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 9/16/14 4:17 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Hi Roz.  I did look at the lurker post when you first posted it but haven't been back.  I'm sure there are many that have looked at it several times.  I'm taking Prednizone for a rash and it requires I eat breakfast - ugh.  And I need something that will stick with me....

B - english muffin w/sausage patty and coffee

L - chicken/ham/cheese

D - leftover brats

Vits:  yes

water:  drinking my decaf tea

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 9/16/14 4:53 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

LOL, makes me smile how the RNYers eat like sparrows.  I envy you in the respect as I can eat nearly as much as a normie - OK minus the sides they'd have!! ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Jody ***
on 9/18/14 9:15 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

I think I eat like a normie too - I don't get questioned about my portion sizes anymore.  I try NOT to snack as that's what does it in for me... I think we probably eat about the same!!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Roz !!!!
on 9/25/14 5:27 am - Butler, PA

I get comments all of the time about how little I eat BUT I seem to be always eating.  It's just one continuous meal spaced out a little.

Roz

on Maintenance

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 6:42 am - Butler, PA

On TV the other night it said if you have to choose bread then it should be a muffin.  Sometimes Saturday mornings I just wish I could bring myself to have one with SF jelly. I usually end up making oatmeal on those days.

Looks like you had Protein every meal!

Roz

on Maintenance

Huneypie
on 9/16/14 4:57 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Yes good for you with that post!! 

I had a hankering for a jacket potato as everyone keeps eating them at work and they smell so good... unfortunately it left me hungry all afternoon and didn't taste as good as it smelt, so I won't be doing that again for a while 

B Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Cheese & ham (30)
L Cheese jacket potato (15)
S Fromage frais (10)
S Cheese (30)
D Pizza (20)

Protein: (140)
F 72+  
V All in (inc 9 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 6:43 am - Butler, PA

What is a jacket potato? 

Good protein total!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 285 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 409 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 469 views
Still kickin'...