Menus and Miles Thursday Sept. 18th

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 3:13 am, edited 9/18/14 5:03 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

How are all my LW's today???   My scale hit my beloved119 this morning!!!  If it stays there tomorrow I can claim it!  Upping my food Protein helped but I would have gotten there much sooner on my Protein Drinks.  When I get my Whey Protein levels over 100 I can actually have a couple bites of carbs without it showing up on the scales.

RNY Maintenance Almost 6 years out!!!

Breakfast:      

Lunch:              Meatball

Snack:              Dannon Light and Fit Greek (cherry)

Snack:              Nature Valley Gluten Free Almond Crunch Bar (YUMMY Nuts)

Dinner:             Chefboyarde Cheese Pizza

Snack:              Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge and 6 Saltines

Snack:              3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 9/18/14 3:53 am, edited 9/18/14 11:23 am - Mills River, NC

Glad you were back down this morning.  Hope it stays there!!!

drove Teke, need to be doing paperwork but keep putting it off.  Need to clean house, my brother is coming tomorrow for the night and my house is still a mess.  Need to go to the grocery so I have something to feed him, would love to sit and knit instead of doing any of it.

decaf protein coffee  33g
eggbeaters, portabella mushroom, cheese
lemon tea protein  13g
burger patty, low carb pita
lemon tea protein  13g
chicken, salad
protein shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 5:07 am - Butler, PA

I'm hoping it sticks too!  I knew what I could eat when I was drinking my Protein so I'm struggling with upping my protein foods.  I loved meat before WLS but I am not a meat eater now.  I always feel like it's stuck.  I really miss my Wendy's chili too.  I had that at least 3 or 4 times a week for lunch.

When you say low carb pita how many carbs are you talking about?  What brand and size do you buy?  I am practically turned on sandwich meat and tuna but if I could put it in a pita I might be able to do it.

Sounds Good Price!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 9/18/14 11:23 am - Mills River, NC

the brand I am eating now is Joseph's.  They are oat bran and flax and only have 4g of carbs.  they make a pita and a lavash bread.  both are pretty good to wrap around something.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 9/19/14 10:52 pm - Butler, PA

Thanks Price!!  I've had trouble with Flax in the past when I put I bought it loose but I'm going to see if I can find this.

Roz

on Maintenance

Huneypie
on 9/18/14 5:12 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Wow Roz, well done on getting back to the number you like - long may your sparrow like habits continue!! 

Today was crazy busy and I I ended up grabbing some chocolate, sadly I didn't get a chance to have my second protein shake, so I got chocolate in another form!!

B Chocolate protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Cheese & ham (25)
L Big Mac (30)
S Fromage frais (10)
S Sausage bap (15)
S Chocolate!!  
D Pizza (15)

Protein: (130)
F 96+  
V All in (inc 9 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 6:19 am - Butler, PA

I really miss my Mint Cookie Protein Shake in the morning.

Someone brought in Pumpkin Spice M&Ms and I had a few......

Totals are good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 9/18/14 6:15 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Congrats Roz!  Yes, it's all a learning curve...

My scale doesn't like me.... AND the feeling is mutual

Been wanting to munch today.  Can't do it!!!

B - coffee and a small piece of a biscuit to take with some medicine.  just crumbs really...

L - 2 brats - one at 10:30 the other at noon... THEN I looked at the BBQ sauce carbs - ouch!  17g for 2 TBLSPN.. and I know I had a couple of those

S - peanuts from the machine. 

D - idk... stuff in fridge needs to get eaten up. 

Vits:  yes

water:  did ok today.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Roz !!!!
on 9/18/14 6:22 am - Butler, PA

When in the world am I going to learn it????

I avoid sauces like the plague!  They make the food go down easier but the calories/carbs go up so fast!

Roz

on Maintenance

A. Kondrlik
on 9/18/14 7:34 am
VSG on 01/24/13

Congrats Roz! 

My sister is coming in from Alaska this weekend, haven't seen her for three years.  She hasn't seen me since I lost all my weight so that will be fun.

B oatmeal, egg, half banana,milk

L ww tortilla, roast beef, tomatoes

S apple and peanut butter

D we were supposed to go to a dinner and now hubby doesn't want to go, so I have to figure something out.  bougt this really yummy Brussels sprout slaw to take.  Probably will just cook a hamburger and eat it naked with the slaw

S popcorn or greek yogurt

miles (gotta get back to the gym)  fluids aiming for 14 cups, vites yes

Anne

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views