Menus and Miles Wed. Nov. 19th

Roz !!!!
on 11/19/14 12:14 am - Butler, PA

Hello to all of our Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!   Besides my tool,  I count  Posting on the LW board as my #1 reason for being successful on this exciting journey!!!!     

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!   AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!!  THEY ARE ADDICTING!!  THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!!  THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD  CHOICES  during the Honeymoon Period.

Happy Over the Hump Day!!  The snow was Beautiful coming down this morning.  I wish I could just stay home and enjoy looking at it through my picture window.

Maintenance:   6+ years out!!!

Breakfast:       
1 Scrambled Egg and Eggbeater Whites

Snack:              Banana

Lunch:              Ham and Cheese Roll-up

Snack:              Greek Yogurt with Cherries

Snack:              Laughing Cow Lite Swiss Wedge with 6 Saltines

Dinner:           

Snack:              3 TBS. of Plain Popcorn Kernels made in microwave

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 11/19/14 5:55 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

I've heard Michigan has a lot of snow already (western part of the state and northern).  I'm NOT looking forward to it.  It's been cold here in VA and heading back to MI this weekend for a week or 2.  I just got back from FL with my girlfriend and may do some more "trips" there this winter, even if I work from her home.  I'm tired of the cold...

Eats today... hmmm.. started good...

b - coffee and a protein coffee

L - bacon cheeseburger soup

S - ugh - did I really do this?  heated up leftover frozen pizza - it was horrible.  Threw the rest away

D - either chicken or more cheeseburger soup

Vits:  no - I got out of it on vacation and need to get back in my habit

water:  ok today

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Roz !!!!
on 11/20/14 2:37 am - Butler, PA

Every time I hear them mention Michigan on the news I think of you.  Which part of Michigan do you live in? 

When you get to MI you need to decarb your house and buy a ton of Protein foods......!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Jody ***
on 11/20/14 2:56 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Yea, I have a TON of food in Michigan, but not here in VA.  I don't have junk in the house (typically).  My snacks are usually nuts (which I can't eat a lot of cause they bother me) or popcorn (which is usually a late night snack).  Or I'll make ham/cheese rollups.  I have some stuff for the girls (veggie straws) but I don't get into them.

These frozen pizzas were in the freezer for a long time... and tasted like cardboard.  Wasn't hard to throw it away!

If you google map Brighton MI.  I'm right at the US23/I96 interchange - about halfway between Lansing and Detroit and about 35-40 minutes south of Flint and 30 minutes north of Ann Arbor. 

These cheeseburger soup is low carb... and is quite filling (I double the hamburg in it). 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Price S.
on 11/19/14 6:32 am - Mills River, NC

Spend the day out in the cold at the farm getting ready for the event.  It may have gotten to 37 but riding around in a golf cart it was cold.  They are pretty set now so I won't go bac****il Friday.  No class tonight because I got home too late. 

decaf protein coffee  33g
turkey bacon, eggbeaters, cheese
lemon tea protein  13g
veggie beef soup
lemon tea protein  13g
salad, fish
protein shake or hot chocolate protein  33g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 11/20/14 2:40 am - Butler, PA

DH's golf cart batteries have died on him and he is acting like he is dying....LOL.  I just hate to spend $600.00 on those when Christmas is so soon.

I wish I would have brought a can of soup for lunch today.  I've been freezing all day.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 11/20/14 3:11 am - Mills River, NC

Wow, it must be an electric golf cart that recharges.  I know my ATV battery isn't but about $50.  $600 IS Christmas around here.

I've definitely been in soup mode lately. Does the trick when it is cold outside.  And a pot last me forever even when I freeze part of it.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Roz !!!!
on 11/21/14 2:38 am - Butler, PA

He wants to buy a gas cart but we completely redid all of the major parts like motor etc., lift kit, trimmed it in camo, big tires etc. so unless he can sell his and have enough for another one he is stuck with electric.  The batteries are only a couple of years old and they only have a one year warranty.

I made a delicious potato cheeseburger soup.  I'm going to try Jody's cheeseburger soup recipe soon. 

Roz

on Maintenance

Large_1
on 11/21/14 2:47 am
with

Lemon tea, is that Syntrax? I just ordered and wonder how it is

Price S.
on 11/22/14 8:44 am - Mills River, NC

Seems like folks like it or don't.  I like it with a sleeve of either mango peach or peach tea generic crystal light, hot or cold.  these days I mix a half scoop with the tube and 20 oz of water.  Early out, I used a whole scoop to get my protein in.  Hope you like it.  It does foam a lot so either shake it and then let it sit or mix with a smaller amount of water and a spoon.  Adding water slowly helps keep the foam down.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 285 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 409 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 469 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 493 views