FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/27/14 8:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I personally am very glad that it is over. One of my son's wasn't with us which put a major damper on my day and feelings for the day. I am very grateful everyday for all 3 of my sons. Today I am grateful that I'm choosing NOT to go out and shop in the craziness of black friday and all the holiday hoopla. This is my favorite time of the year but stores opening up on Thanksgiving day in the name of greed and making their employees leave their families to make a dollar is wrong IMHO. OH well...no one cares about my thoughts on that. LOL I am grateful that I didn't go crazy yesterday with my food choices and that I pretty much tried to stay away from desserts. Grateful for life itself. PLEASE share what your grateful for today and have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Price S.
on 11/28/14 1:35 am - Mills River, NC

I, too, am grateful that "things" are not major on my list for the holidays and I don't have to be out there shopping!!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 489 views