OH Conference 2015 in NC

Koko10
on 3/2/15 12:32 am - NC

Has anyone ever attended a OH Conference? I bought my ticket to attend the conference in Raleigh/Cary NC this year but I do not know what to expect. I see that it ends at 11:30 at night but I haven't seen an agenda or anything yet. I hope they have sample booths and vendors. I could really use some new protein but I do not want to invest all of the money trying different things like I did when I had surgery 4 years ago. I am in maintenance and I have gained 10 lbs. I really want to get it off. The weather has made me slow, tired, and sluggish which has reduced everything but my ability to eat. Thanks

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

Navychic
on 3/2/15 5:58 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Im thinking of going.  Its just a couple hrs away from where I live.  I hate to say this cause its sorta negative, But Ive been waiting to see if im a success or not with the WLS.  I mean it looks good so far at three weeks out and ive lost 20 lbs, but If I somehow manage to screw this up, I don't think I could be surrounded by a conference full of highly motivated people when I was feeling so ...less so.

But on the other side if all goes well I think I will be there excited as a newbie wearing a much smaller size, hopefully, fingers crossed!

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Koko10
on 3/3/15 8:55 pm - NC

I totally understand but I think you should come. I believe it's going to be people of all sizes and even some who have not had surgery yet. I was told that they will have samples, helpful tips, motivational speakers, etc. I had a tough time after my surgery and I wish I would have been able to go during my first year. I have my fingers crossed for you and your success and I hope to see you there! I will be alone so if you come we can attend things together.

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views